Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Roll Call

I can't wait for MERGE this saturday and sunday.

I'm so pumped. It's going to be SICK,OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL.

What a way to finish the summer. I dreamed all night about it last night. I can't take it anymore I'm so ready.

Lets get crazy people. It's our time right now,hold no prisoners.

MERGE MERGE MERGE

Lets get soaking wet.

Who's with me

Holla back.

In all seriousness, I think Merge is a real nice club........more city-like, which is more to MY taste.......also, the sound system, lighting, etc is better than any other club down there by far........I like Tempts and XS also for their good things but I wouldn't sleep on Merge........the only thing that has been weak is the crowd but what the fuck, the place only opened two months ago.......plus, Mendez can rip it........my opinion anyway...:)

Hey, I'm game...absolutely!!!!

And I think I may take it kinda easy this weekend and maybe just go out on Saturday night and have a few beers, I mean Tempts is getting kinda old!!!!:D

...sarcasm, for those that don't know me:) :)

TYCO: Whats your deal, are you coming down at all this weekend?:confused:

Originally posted by lesdig

And I think I may take it kinda easy this weekend and maybe just go out on Saturday night and have a few beers, I mean Tempts is getting kinda old!!!!:D

DEFINITELY!!!! Hey, are the still giving out those PHAT VIP cards to whoever walks in the door???? I gotta get me one of those!!!

...sarcasm, for those that don't know me:) :)

TYCO: Whats your deal, are you coming down at all this weekend?:confused:

yea I'll be down pretty much the whole weekend.........don't know where I'm going yet but it's gonna be a bit messy, I know that.......you? :)

I can;t wait to get to MERGE either it is my favorite club!!!! NOT> In all serousness though I gave it a try one night and, this is what I think the lighting was good and the sound system def. surpassed that of TEMPS but I don't go for the smoke in your eyes as it is I can usually barely see where Im going and I don't need smoke in my face, also I felt like I was in foreigner land, not that Im predudice, but I had a few hindu's ask me to dance around 1 am my friend and I looked at each other and said TEMPTS!!!!! So see you all there SAT and SUN~~~~~~~

LATA :laugh:

Originally posted by tyco

yea I'll be down pretty much the whole weekend.........don't know where I'm going yet but it's gonna be a bit messy, I know that.......you? :)

We'll definitely be down. Friday we're doing XS, Saturday Temps, and Sunday Surf/Temps. And I hear you on that, its gonna be messy, no doubt:)

We should meet up somwhere???

We'll definitely be down. Friday we're doing XS, Saturday Temps, and Sunday Surf/Temps. And I hear you on that, its gonna be messy, no doubt:)

We should meet up somwhere???

yea definitely......I'll be pretty much everywhere you'll be this weekend except maybe Tempts on Sat.........where and when do you want to meet? I'm down.....:)

Originally posted by tempkid

I can't wait for MERGE this saturday and sunday.

I'm so pumped. It's going to be SICK,OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL.

What a way to finish the summer. I dreamed all night about it last night. I can't take it anymore I'm so ready.

Lets get crazy people. It's our time right now,hold no prisoners.

MERGE MERGE MERGE

Lets get soaking wet.

Who's with me

Holla back.

What did you eat today?????? Why aren't you sharing?????????

• 3 months later...