Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is spinnign @ sf this sat?

Originally posted by Kermzy

I did a little research and e-mailed Dean Lewis who is the Operations Manager at Sound Factory and he responded with, and I quote

"he has a contract that does not allow him to play anywhere else on Sat"

If you'd like his e-mail address I'll gladly give it to you and you can argue w/him as to whether JP has a contract or not.

Thank you and have a nice day! :)

LOL Kermzy- you're on the ball!

I'm sure whoever heard him in Cancun is getting there nights confused.

Originally posted by misssf

LOL Kermzy- you're on the ball!

I'm sure whoever heard him in Cancun is getting there nights confused.

Yeah and my favorite part is that people have continued to say I'm wrong. Never mind the fact that my info not only came from someone at SF, but also keep in mind I was there EVERY WEEKEND this winter! If JP wasn't at the music conference ona Saturday in March, you think his ass was allowed to just go to Cancun for a Saturday? Rrrrright.....

I was at Factory for the Cancun reunion Party this past spring, and they gave out a free cd, and inside the cover, it has a spring break line up for Cancun, and has Jonathan Peters spinning at La Boom on TUESDAY March 13th. Just my .02 on this one. I dunno how relevent it was.

Originally posted by highmay

JONATHAN DOESNT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH SF!!!

HE'S AN EMPLOYEE AND MANAGER AT THE CLUB!!!

get your stories straight man...damn....

Manager? Where do you guys get your facts from, damn!

Come to our site, hit the forum then click "News" on top of the forum to get the latest news. Also if you want to here some live stream from factory we'll have that starting in Nov.

Dmitry

http://www.JonathanPeters.com

Now, JP is def. gonna be in Vegas, those who attended UnderWear party ('n survived this shi*) remember (if your memory was still active at that time :) him spinning "Jonathan Peters 'n Madonna in Vegas", I myself saw the Vegas flyers announcing his presence there.

Now, it shouldn't come as a contradiction to this Sat. - he'll friggin' spin, hop in this private jet :) and get some sleep - even if he does neet the sleep which I personally doubt....