Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is a must read about Image and Joeys compared to Dimis on thursday nights

A day away till the grand opening of Dimis Nightclub. And you can tell that the other clubs that throw thursday parties are already ready. Example Image Nightclub which does about 50-75 people every thursday has a thing pay $20 open bar from 9-12 okay thats nice but you go to dimis if you have a college id u pay $5 than $1 bottles till 12 $2 house drinks till 12 $2 shots all night so u caan bring $5 with you + $5 you paid to get in and youll be feeling same way you would at image but only paying $10. Without college id its $8 to get in and $6 to get in if your on guestlist.

Next Joeys Nightclub okay 2 performances Rich Luzzi like his act hasnt been played enough around here and ariel which give some credit its a good act to what i seen her perform before. But another one with an open bar and whats up with their hip hop music... Hello this is a club not a basketball court.

Dimis will guarantee to be the next north jersey hotspot as it features its 18+ for every1 all night long its cheap drink specials and its cheap admission. With such acts such as jana and Debroah Cox coming up in the next few weeks as well as the pajama party toga party back to school parties and the frats that help to support this party this party will be the #1 spot to hang out on thursdays.

Im interested in meeting any1 that will be there tommorrow night if you would like information on comps or guestlist please email me at rhythemtonight@aol.com

dan

Originally posted by clubkidnj

A day away till the grand opening of Dimis Nightclub. And you can tell that the other clubs that throw thursday parties are already ready. Example Image Nightclub which does about 50-75 people every thursday has a thing pay $20 open bar from 9-12 okay thats nice but you go to dimis if you have a college id u pay $5 than $1 bottles till 12 $2 house drinks till 12 $2 shots all night so u caan bring $5 with you + $5 you paid to get in and youll be feeling same way you would at image but only paying $10. Without college id its $8 to get in and $6 to get in if your on guestlist.

Next Joeys Nightclub okay 2 performances Rich Luzzi like his act hasnt been played enough around here and ariel which give some credit its a good act to what i seen her perform before. But another one with an open bar and whats up with their hip hop music... Hello this is a club not a basketball court.

Dimis will guarantee to be the next north jersey hotspot as it features its 18+ for every1 all night long its cheap drink specials and its cheap admission. With such acts such as jana and Debroah Cox coming up in the next few weeks as well as the pajama party toga party back to school parties and the frats that help to support this party this party will be the #1 spot to hang out on thursdays.

Im interested in meeting any1 that will be there tommorrow night if you would like information on comps or guestlist please email me at rhythemtonight@aol.com

dan

WHEN DO THE EBONICS AND GRAMMAR CLASSES START?????

YOU CERTAINLY NEED THEM.

My friggin eyes hurt from reading that second grade writing and my head is bleeding from my ears from the whinning nasal voice you probably have!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :blown:

If you guys can make it out check me out ill be djing 9-12 come up to the dj booth make your request and make sure you say hi. Ill be looking foward to seeing everyone tommorrow night and if you have any requests ill do what i can to play them but its not easy. If any1 would like to book me send me a private message and if you need a guestlist for tommorrow night use dj sounds guestlist.

billy

Dan that sounds great buddy!!!

I'm so pumped about the pajama and toga party

Plus the $1 bottles and $2 house drinks till 12. Great for a person like me who like going out from 9-12

Sounds to good to be true. Your so right joeys is scared.

The best part 18+ for all. Great maybe it will be as good as docs

Hey dork you forgot to tell us the most important thing the dj

Ya thats right maybe people go out to clubs for the music

Go bump up another road block of K you dork.

Another thing, I think Joeys is doing all that extra shit because it's the dj's birthday and holiday weekend not because they feel scared of your club.

ps:GROW UP

I highly doubt anyone will be going to the new club "Dimi's". Why would anyone want to go and hangout out with a bunch of 18 yr old boys? Is this going to be a club or a nursery school? If anyone is considering going to Dimi's i would reconsider because from what i hear Joey's is going to be awesome on AUGUST 30th!!!

in defense of Image we are doing 250-300 people which in my mind is not bad for starting a new party in the summer. not 50-75 like u stated we also have free admission for ladies all night and yes we have a $20 all u can drink open bar from 9-12. it's not about the liquor which granted people like to save $$ but with DJ's like Roveen and Nicky Sibilia its about going to a good club with a decent crowd and listening to quality music. Thats what clubs are about if you didnt care about dancing or music you could hang out at any old bar on every street corner. Each club has its own unique feature. Grow up and stop mudslinging. Good luck to you at your new venue. Props to Joeys.

Image Thursdays.

Music BY:

Nicky Sibilia & Roveen

Ladies free all night

$20 open bar 9-12

No offense, but this "Dimi's" place sounds like a college frat boy hang out....picture it, a bunch of 18 year old tee-shirt wearing assholes drunk off there asses chanting some stupid song....this place will have no chance of getting anyone of age in there until they at least make it 21 for guys.

I bet this place will turn out like that club "Boom"-whatever happened to that dump??????

listen if your gunna talk bout parties make sure you go to them first. dont just make judgements. When you go to hear the music and see the crowd than give your reviews. Boom thursdays was great last year when i was doing the party there until managment got stupid and let the bouncers tell them what to do eventually it got raided and people throwing party left.