Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone Else Noticed.......

that all of our little friends have ventured onto the other boards, or as I refer to them as THE MINOR LEAGUES!!!!!!!!

Damn, LAURIE, SALTINE, STPBOY, MYBREASTARELACTATINGSOINEEDASTRAWASAURUS, and GUIDETTEGODESS have all been on the drama board.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ARE YOU AFRAID??????:eek:

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o :o :o :o

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Ut oh..... He we go.....Sounds like JBR wanted to get the festivities started alittle early!!!LOL....BTW,JBR......Where have YOU been??????????????????

You haven't been your usual bantering self as of late???

Cosmic, did you get your pic from ceeotter, I gave it to her at Temps on Saturday???

Originally posted by nabuc1

Jesus Christ I'm gone for a few days and all of a sudden this board goes Born-Again Christian and gets civilized. Where's the drama? Where's the excitement? Where's Sy Sperling?

:monkey:

It's just momentery laspe......The calm before the storm........

Originally posted by Kermzy

Now if we could just get Saleen to beat it.... :biggun:

I do not see that happening............although he did go over to the drama board to grace them with his presence and his pitiful jokes because as he said "the people on the Jersey board are morons"....

What a geek!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You haven't been your usual bantering self as of late???

Cosmic, did you get your pic from ceeotter, I gave it to her at Temps on Saturday???

NO i didnt,but thanks....Ill get it from her when i see her later today.. See ya this weekend......Should be a wild one!!!!! We are doing shots together next time!!!!!!!LOL

You almost have to feel sorry for people like him. They are ignorant. They don't know any better. I mean listen to some of his statements. I'm not racist because I have a black friend. I don't hate spics because I talk to the ones that clean my parent's house. I'm not racist because I'm Italian and that makes me ethnic. Comments like this prove his ignorance and the fact that everyone else is wrong and he alone is the voice of reason only solidifies that fact. I am personally not offended by any of his racial remarks because I pity people like him. They walk through life, blindly, refusing to see the mistakes they make. He should move down south he would fit right in. I just hope he doesn't forget his white hood and cloak.

Nothing much. Still wish I was on vacation. Como va la cosa con tiego? I don't sweat the comments. Like I said peeps like that sooner or later the karma catches up with them. For every negative act you portray three will be dealt to you. What's your plan for this weekend?

:monkey: