Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting Philadelphia 9.14-9.16: Whut's going on?

m'kay,

gonna be visiting and its time to concentrate on finding out whut's going on for that weekend. anything i should be aware of? any dj's coming to town? if not, which club should i hit friday and saturday nite?

also, are there "trendy" areas in downtown worth checking out - this is different that what are known as "tourist traps".

thanks in advance! :cool:

p.l.u.r.,

darren

"technique is for those who lack style"

hey-

you are picking a good weekend to come down to philly!

saturday Transit is having a huge line up of phat DJs and my friend is DJing at this club called Life. Pm me and i can give you info and get you on the list for Life!

Olde City is the place to be when in philly!

fridays -check out 8th street Lounge /gasoline = a great lounge that has a good small club next to it. Awesome crowd on both sides. my favorite place on fridays

Def. hit "old city" (located around 2nd -4th and market / chesnut st. great lounges Marmont - 222 market st.) and restaurants, some ok clubs. Life is a relatively new club and has had trouble getting crowds during the summer. However, by the time you get here, summer will be over and the place should be bangin...i hope. Check it out. hope you have a good time

mmgirlie: i'll email you. new to this board so i'm not too sure how pm'ing works...

bjsil: haven't heard anything better for friday, so might go there..

aljedynak: DEFINITELY Transit! that's whut my friend says too..

thanks all! :cool:

p.l.u.r.,

darren

"technique is for those who lack style"