Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new girl here

Originally posted by mmgirlie

i just joined! hello all! will be in NY for electric circus with some friends! have a good weekend!

Hey hope u enjoy the board as much as I do...and just to let u know peeps off this board r hittin up the circus as well:::HInt hint:::I 'll be there..so if u wanna meet cats of the board keep an eye out:)

yeah there are like 4 or 5 of us going, me and two girls and one guy or two guys! we got a hotel room up there too!

i dont have a pic to send for the look out for me but we are going to try to hit the VIP room to meet up! I have brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes, 5'8" my hair will most likely be up and i will have my adiddas pants on and a tank top!

im hearing mixed reviews about the electric circus but i dont care i want to check it out!!

the lineup for electric circus sounds pretty ill, but the fact that it is at exit makes me wonder. i mean i guess it is good because the place is huge. i can't go anyways because i leave for school the next day

bottom line is though if i was to go anywhere that night it would be to vinyl to see howells marathon set..... i know a bunch of people that went last time and they said it was fucking off the hook.

but have fun and someone better post a good and detailed review haha