Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck the bathroom attendants

madrusso

Originally posted by mannyfresh

I don't want to stereotype, but they are mostly Haitians with no legal status to work in this country. And no matter what you say about “there always something better”, that’s bullshit, because that’s probably the best thing they can do. I really think it’s a better job then selling fucking churros or bananas in the streets. So give them credit. Because they will do something that you will be too ashamed to do. So back off!

thats not what i said at all. There is no job to be ashemed of, its a meaningless job, and establishment is to blame, cause its another way to suck out some money out of people, and i think that selling churros has more meaning and use than bathroom attendance.

thats not what i said at all. There is no job to be ashemed of, its a meaningless job, and establishment is to blame, cause its another way to suck out some money out of people, and i think that selling churros has more meaning and use than bathroom attendance.

Why is it meaningless job? The job is like being a janitor. The **establishments are paying the attendants to have the place clean up and we are tipping the attendants some extra cash in order to have some colognes and other products to our convenience.

**If the establishment are not paying these people..then you are right.. they should be blame.

Those numerous bottles of cologne in the corner that they have looks mighty tempting. I wonder if they buy them with their own money, or if it is supplied by the establishment. I suppose that if one chooses that line of work, regardless of the reason, they must supply their own stuff.

I'm always fascinated by the little odds and ends they have in there, such as blowpops, now and laters, Bonkers, cologne, perfume, cigarettes at a slightly cheaper price, condoms, and once in a while, an ice pack. It would be nice if they had female bathroom attendants in the male bathrooms. That would spice things up a bit. Looking at a sullen male individual standing in the corner with a sad look on his face, doesn't do much for one's enthusiasm. Many of the attendants don't seem to be very jolly.