Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory, what r u thinking, DENNY?!!

I really cannot believe denny cheeseos is playing at the factory. Are fridays that bad? Stick to world, and better yet, stick to jersey. He has to be the cheesest dj around. Imagine hearing "independent woman" at factory. Ewww. Anyone agree?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Denny will fit in very well at Factory. Why is everyone comparing him to JP??? Denny is playing Friday night not Saturday. Yes Denny and JP have completely different styles, Yes Denny may play more vocals then JP. However he plays with a ton of energy, this has been by far the best summer ever at Temptations. Don't believe everything you hear, go check him out this Friday and post your reviews!!!

Denny T. is horrible.

He plays for a cheesey Jersey following.

I'm not dissin NJ, b/c I'm originally from there (shout out to Bergen County), but he has a cheesey Jersey trash following. People who say he's great, obviously don't get out much. His mixing skills and track selection are pathetic imo. BUT:

As far as him spinning at SF on a Fri, good for him. He's got himself a job spinning at the place that JV and JP built, plus it pays the rent.

You can't bash Denny T for spinning there, he's just gettin paid, bash SF for hiring him.

You do have to realize, its only a Fri, They need to do what they can to fill the place with the under 21's because SF needs to make $$ too. SO if that means mixing it up on Fri's and bringing in Denny to lure some more people in from NJ than, hey thats business...

As far as Temptations goes, I was there ONCE, and I'd rather be set on fire and dragged for miles behind the back of a 18 wheeler than go there again...

JONATHAN PETERS AT THE SOUND FACTORY..........................

Originally posted by sfkid

I really cannot believe denny cheeseos is playing at the factory. Are fridays that bad? Stick to world, and better yet, stick to jersey. He has to be the cheesest dj around. Imagine hearing "independent woman" at factory. Ewww. Anyone agree?

People are soooooo ignorant!!! For your information Denny has had residencies in NYC on Saturday nights for the past 4 years!!! NewsFlash...Exit, Carbon, Cheetah, NV and World are all NOT IN NJ!!! You people need to get over this "JERSEY" bullshit because it is so tired already. OH..I get it, since he started DJing (what, ten years ago?) in New Jersey that makes him a bad DJ! Does that make ANY sense at all??? You people act like Jersey is another fucking country. I must be a total outcast because I live in Nutley!! A whole 20 mintues from the city! :rolleyes: Independant woman??? I don't remember hearing Denny play that at all, but wait a minute, actually...the last time I was at Twilo I heard JUNIOR play that, but he's a cheesy DJ too, right? Well, everyone has got to start somewhere, I guess Denny would be more accepted if he started off in Wisconsin, cause Jersey is just so WACK!!! Having a residency at the most popular Club at the Jersey Shore in the summer is not a Bad thing!!

BIONIC:

His mixing skills are pathetic right? Yeah I know..that's why he is where he's at today!! His track selection??? Wait, if you can't stand him so much, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW SHIT about his mixing skills or his Track Selection...You must not go hear him on a regular basis!! Why the fuck do you have to bash?

You people are acting as if Denny is STEALING A FUCKING SATURDAY NIGHT away from Jonanthan and HE'S NOT!!! So get over it.. I thought that it would be clear by now to people on this board that every DJ has a his/her own style and that's the beautiful thing about this city... We have so many choices!!!

VARIETY is Not a bad thing EVERYONE.... You may not like a certain DJ's style ..SIMPLE SOLUTION - DON'T GO HEAR HIM!! But it is really not necessary to BASH people!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

People are soooooo ignorant!!! For your information Denny has had residencies in NYC on Saturday nights for the past 4 years!!! NewsFlash...Exit, Carbon, Cheetah, NV and World are all NOT IN NJ!!! You people need to get over this "JERSEY" bullshit because it is so tired already. OH..I get it, since he started DJing (what, ten years ago?) in New Jersey that makes him a bad DJ! Does that make ANY sense at all??? You people act like Jersey is another fucking country. I must be a total outcast because I live in Nutley!! A whole 20 mintues from the city! :rolleyes: Independant woman??? I don't remember hearing Denny play that at all, but wait a minute, actually...the last time I was at Twilo I heard JUNIOR play that, but he's a cheesy DJ too, right? Well, everyone has got to start somewhere, I guess Denny would be more accepted if he started off in Wisconsin, cause Jersey is just so WACK!!! Having a residency at the most popular Club at the Jersey Shore in the summer is not a Bad thing!!

BIONIC:

His mixing skills are pathetic right? Yeah I know..that's why he is where he's at today!! His track selection??? Wait, if you can't stand him so much, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW SHIT about his mixing skills or his Track Selection...You must not go hear him on a regular basis!! Why the fuck do you have to bash?

You people are acting as if Denny is STEALING A FUCKING SATURDAY NIGHT away from Jonanthan and HE'S NOT!!! So get over it.. I thought that it would be clear by now to people on this board that every DJ has a his/her own style and that's the beautiful thing about this city... We have so many choices!!!

VARIETY is Not a bad thing EVERYONE.... You may not like a certain DJ's style ..SIMPLE SOLUTION - DON'T GO HEAR HIM!! But it is really not necessary to BASH people!!

Saynotodrama,

Could not have said it any better!!!

i am backing up denny, i think he is a lil ktuish but some people like that, but he is certainly not a bad mixer, he can have 5 songs going at once and have the crowd going nuts, and i also believe he has good track selection for the his crowd... i will most likely be @ SF for denny,

Dont even think of comparing denny to johnathan

dont even say his name next to junior..

Hmmm, exit, carbon, chetta,nv,world.....LOOKS LIKE YOUR BOY CANNOT HOLD A GIG!!!! Let me guess, he wanted to move on, explore other clubs, blah, blah, blah.....If a dj cannot hold a gig, it is because he either sucks, or no one is coming to see him. Most of those clubs are still around, and denny is not there.CASE IN POINT! Denny..YOU AND YOUR CORNEY CHEESEY MUSIC STAY AWAY FROM FACTORY!

Hmmm, exit, carbon, chetta,nv,world.....LOOKS LIKE YOUR BOY CANNOT HOLD A GIG!!!! Let me guess, he wanted to move on, explore other clubs, blah, blah, blah.....If a dj cannot hold a gig, it is because he either sucks, or no one is coming to see him. Most of those clubs are still around, and denny is not there.CASE IN POINT! Denny..YOU AND YOUR CORNEY CHEESEY MUSIC STAY AWAY FROM FACTORY!

HE HAS PLAYED AT THESE CLUBS OVER A SPAN OF OVER 5 YEARS ASSHOLE AND HE CAN HOLD A GIG!! NOT TO MENTION ALL THE SAME PLACES AROUND THE GLOBE THAT "YOUR BOY" JONATHAN HAS PLAYED ...CANCUN, JAPAN, VEGAS, ETC.

NO ONE COMPARED ANYONE...You're the one who said Independant Woman, which Denny DOESN'T PLAY!!!! Don't talk shit unless you know what you are talking about!! Just for the record, Denny didn't go knocking on Sound Factory's door early one Saturday morning and ASK to play there...THEY CAME TO HIM.. SFKID! :worry: GROW UP!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ive never heard him spin but im hearing really bad reviews that hes like this lil cheesy teeny bopper ktu kinda dj...is this true?

I suggest getting a q-tip sweetie, and clear out some of your wax build-up. "LIL CHEESY TEENY BOPPER"????

Don't think so. He's been djing for 15 years HUN. I don't know who you've been HEARING this from....but I highly think you should look into miracle ear.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who's comparing??? I don't see any posts above comparing Denny to Johnathan or Junior. THANKS :rolleyes:

AND...WTF are you talking about? Looks like your boy can't hold a gig???? HEY BRAIN SURGEON......Denny did ok....say it with me...G U E S T S P O T S yes...guest spots at Chetta and NV and was doing them last year as well. EXIT and CARBON were the same thing.. EINSTEIN!!!. :laugh: Ahhh...one burned down :flame: and the other one was built. HE LEFT Exit to go to Tempts. Where is it stated that he can't hold a job ???? . Oh I get it.....you heard it from the "little voices" that only talk to YOU right????

The man is constantly booked. I guess it's because he sucks CORRECT...OR IT'S because he's from JOISEY. Do you know how RETARDED you sound when you say that??? What can I expect from someone called SF KID??? Nothing but babbeling from a wittle bitty baby. NOW GO CHOKE ON YOUR PASIFIRE BITCH! :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Guest saleen351

YOu fucking Jersey Idiots...Can't you see what SFkid is doing...He is just pissing you ppl off. Look at the amount of posts he has..God you guys are morons...Everyone knows Denny tears it up...I prefer Nj clubs anyway...More my style...I don't need the city to have a good time... Denny is not my fav DJ but he sure can rock the shore!!!!! JP will die of heart problems with all his drugs then SF will beg for Denny to spin but I doubt he will..

Originally posted by saleen351

YOu fucking Jersey Idiots...Can't you see what SFkid is doing...He is just pissing you ppl off. Look at the amount of posts he has..God you guys are morons...Everyone knows Denny tears it up...I prefer Nj clubs anyway...More my style...I don't need the city to have a good time... Denny is not my fav DJ but he sure can rock the shore!!!!! JP will die of heart problems with all his drugs then SF will beg for Denny to spin but I doubt he will..

once again YOU ARE THE IDIOT! This post was originally on the NY side. For some reason CLUBNYC put it over here.

DUHHHHHHHHH. :blank: :blank: :blank:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bumparella

once again YOU ARE THE IDIOT! This post was originally on the NY side. For some reason CLUBNYC put it over here.

DUHHHHHHHHH. :blank: :blank: :blank:

Does it matter where it is posted asshole..Mostly everybody reads both forums....Idiot!!!!! They knew we would see it no matter what.... You are a ture moron!!!!!

Ya know you are the biggest Jersey idiot of them all and I can't wait for you to be a Florida idiot. This post started in the New York forum and was moved here.

And what the hell is wrong w/you saying anyone will die of anything?

Go to Florida please and swim in the shark infested waters while there. :blown:

Does it matter where it is posted asshole..Mostly everybody reads both forums....Idiot!!!!! They knew we would see it no matter what.... You are a ture moron!!!!!

No that would be you tub-a-lard...if his goal was to piss the Jersey people off, he would have started it in the Jersey forum, get a clue. :idea:

Would you just STOP it already. Every time someone proves you wrong, you change your response. Maybe we would have a little respect for you if you actually made some FUCKING SENSE....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Kermzy

Ya know you are the biggest Jersey idiot of them all and I can't wait for you to be a Florida idiot. This post started in the New York forum and was moved here.

And what the hell is wrong w/you saying anyone will die of anything?

Go to Florida please and swim in the shark infested waters while there.

off you got sucked into this Denny arguemnt by this dork..Your an idiot...Look at the number of his posts....GOd you need to be more aware of when some one is fucking with you...

and sweet hear I know it was moved ...but like I said it was posted to piss us Denny fans off you fucking moron....

off you got sucked into this Denny arguemnt by this dork..Your an idiot...Look at the number of his posts....GOd you need to be more aware of when some one is fucking with you...

and sweet hear I know it was moved ...but like I said it was posted to piss us Denny fans off you fucking moron....

I really wish you'd type so that I didn't have to play fill in the blanks to figure out what the hell you are trying to say. You'd probably be a little more successful in giving insults if u did. :blank:

No one loves the Factory more than I do. But coming on the boards and bashing Denny's music is a sin. He happens to be extremley talented and many many who love Danny, JP and Junior also happen to appreciate Denny's music. The New York New Jersey battle is even more stupid and childish.

And there isn't anyone that can walk into Tempt's and not feel the amazing energy in there.

So go elsewhere w/that immature behavior. Think before you speak that kind of nonsense dear!:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger