Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mvp Of The Summer Party, Tempts, 9/1.....

Originally posted by cgm

You dont drink more than me.......;) ;)

I MEAN........

The true test, everybody, is not who can drink the most and hang the longest on SATURDAY, but also, who is going to be out early and raring to go on SUNDAY as well....and I'm talkin Surf Club AND Tempts.

Its the last weekend, so I expect everybody in perfect attendence BOTH nights!

That is how you do it.....Monday is a whole other story, IF you wake up:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Just got an e-mail from CEEOTTER, she lost access to the board during the day a month ago....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She wants everyone to meetup at her bar, say about 12:30, thanks JOE, so TEMPSKID, CARBONE and HER can defend the MVP of the summer Title!!!!!!!;):D;):cool:

WHO'S IN???????

Carbone will be victorious:tongue:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Anyone but me notice that the person who started this thread didnt show tonight??? JBR,you were missed tonight...I actually thought Spy girl was going to call you,but she was to busy TAKING CALLS at the bar!! LOL......(you new you were getting it )LOL

Yep, Yep, what's that all about?????

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Okay im in.....

how much are the tickets.... TEMPKID i hope you can hold your own you putting alot on yourself, I may have to bring a camera and post them on the site !!!!!! BLACKHAUS is my favorite too and i've been known to throw them down!!!@#!%*@!_#*&!@

:blown:

nice meeting you sunday!

Thanks. It was nice meeting you too. Would have loved to make it to the bar on sat. but |I had a little altercation with a bottle of with some goodies. so by the time I made it to TEMPTS I think I spent a majority of the time on the stage and holding myself up int the bathroom. I would have loved to meet you guys maybe this winter. Had a great time though, sweet dreams sent the crowd wild!!!!!! HAD the best summer ever, lets do it again "2002: style!!! So sad the summers over :( , all things must come to an end though.

"you must stand up to fall down"