Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you feel about public affection.

I'm not saying pull a "risky business" on the subway, but if a guy can't hold my hand or kiss me in public it wouldn't work......he has to be proud of being with you and not afraid to show his feelings just because other people are around :)

mmmm kisses.....they're so wonderful :)

Originally posted by snoozi8

I'm not saying pull a "risky business" on the subway, but if a guy can't hold my hand or kiss me in public it wouldn't work......he has to be proud of being with you and not afraid to show his feelings just because other people are around :)

mmmm kisses.....they're so wonderful :)

i sooooooooo agree with u..... i love when my bf can kiss me and be affectionate in front of his/my friends... and in public in general.... hes affectionate in all the right places but knows when its not appropriate <as do i> and we chill wit it... but i like that my friends get to see sometimes that he cant keep his hands <or lips> off me!!! hehehehehe ;)

It depends on what the couple looks like..

(belive you me I'm about as faaar from being a GQ model as it gets but..)

If the couple look like something out of one the scenes from Planet of the Apes (the scenes with no humans)

Then I can't help but get my gag reflex active!

HOWEVER..

If it's a young and cute couple then I get that warm fuzzy feeling for them and think how great it is to be young and having fun..

(And then I pop a woody!)

WHAT?!

Did I think that out loud?!!:rolleyes:

I do love to kiss my girls..

any place..

any time..

I love kissing..

Sometimes it can make a typical spot light up with majic if you are with the right person.

NOTHING WRONG WITH SHOWING LOVE IN A CITY FULL OF STRESS!

It could be annoying when ppl demonstrate it too openly but c'mon, kids, when everything starts kickin' in - who gives a shit, u r like embraced with your emotions, it's overflooding ya 'n who the heck cares? Besides, them bathroom stall r sometimes too overcrowded! LOL!