Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Replies To Her Invitations

TEMPKID :I can hang even longer w/ those goodies. You ain't seen nothing yet. AND my attendence IS perfect and I have few more Fridays at XS under my belt. This should be good......

Emitt: I will be waitning for the awaken you....

TO ALL: REMEMBER NOT IN THE BATHROOMS hehe that's where gropadickie gets his ONLY supply of D&G cologne

Love always,

CEEOTTER

Let me tell you something ceeotter if I walk into Tempts sober there is no way in hell that any 5 people on this board togeather can beat me. You pick your best 5 and rotate against me.

Even if I didn't show up at all this weekend,I still would get MVP not even close, hands down.

Ceeotter knows nobody has done as many shots,mixed drinks,and beers as me. Now throw in some caffine

I'M WHIPPING ALL YOUR ASSES.

Try to hang with me you will be carried out and tossed out the back door left to DIE.

I wasn't going to go saturday to save all my energy for sunday but I will now go Saturday.

LOOK FOR ME THE LIGHT WILL SHINE ON ME ALL NIGHT LONG

Originally posted by tempkid

Let me tell you something ceeotter if I walk into Tempts sober there is no way in hell that any 5 people on this board togeather can beat me. You pick your best 5 and rotate against me.

Even if I didn't show up at all this weekend,I still would get MVP not even close, hands down.

Ceeotter knows nobody has done as many shots,mixed drinks,and beers as me. Now throw in some caffine

I'M WHIPPING ALL YOUR ASSES.

Try to hang with me you will be carried out and tossed out the back door left to DIE.

I wasn't going to go saturday to save all my energy for sunday but I will now go Saturday.

LOOK FOR ME THE LIGHT WILL SHINE ON ME ALL NIGHT LONG

5 tempkid? I don't know man, I think I can take care of you all by myself.......you didn't see nothin last time.....ceeotter was hooking it up something ridiculous that night.......even when you left......guess you couldn't handle boy......he he.....;)