Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone at RUTGERS yet??

I moved in on Sunday to Easton Ave apartments.... is anyone else down here yet?? I'm planning on going clubbing this weekend, got several options for Friday - Sunday and i'm looking for people to head to NYC with. So far i'm considering:

Electric Circus 3

Danny Howells

Timo Maas

...and I wanted to hit up Anthony Pappa at Vinyl tonight but that doesn't look like it is going to happen :(

one of them, or all of them. Not sure yet... but i've got to get out before classes start up on Tuesday. Anyone interested?

Guest saleen351

I don't go to Rutgers but I root for them...They won last nite 31-15, not bad even though Bufflo is a double AA team...Next week at Miami, should be a great first quarter then Miami spanks the shit out of em...but at least Shiano started off good..Hopfully NJ can now keep all its talent in the state...

I move in tomorrow. Then tomorrow night heading over to the World. Tuesday classes start..... I gotta really bust ass this semester, thinking I could go out maybe every other weekend will be good. It's gonna be hard to stay away from clubbing some weekends...but you gotta do what you gotta do. I need to rest up my body too from the summer......