Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is exit dead?

Originally posted by crobra

I know jv will be their for Sat. nights and I heard (rumor) that they are trying to get Johnny Viscious for Friday nights, but they will probably stay with Draper.

if they get vicious to do fridays i will gladly become an exit head once again.

I know jv will be their for Sat. nights and I heard (rumor) that they are trying to get Johnny Viscious for Friday nights, but they will probably stay with Draper.

If that happened exit would def go back 2 being the hotspot in the city..i can only hope...

Originally posted by inyourdreams

Johnny Vicious will NEVER spin at Exit.....said so himself

NEVER is a very big word... DT said he'd NEVER spin Twilo again, nor any venue that Junior spins at; Junior said the same exact thing. "Never" lasted a couple of years. If the money is right and the party is right, Vicious will spin just about anywhere, I'd bet.

ichi :rainbow:

JV and DT both spun @ Twilo, DT was there to try to build a Saturday night party against Arena... When Palladium closed up shop and Twilo brought Junior back into the that space (he was there when it was Sound Factory) they bumped Dany from his slot... And JV being JV, he had to have things HIS way. And DT being DT, he wanted to have things HIS way. So, the night JV showed up to Twilo found DT spinning in HER booth..................................... Oh, the DRAMA! A legendary fight between them, which led to Be Yourself and Juniorverse and nary the twain would meet. Then Danny became an award-winning driving force behind NY house music, and Junior got surrounded by a bunch of bitter faggots.

Funny how tables turn, ehh?

So when Twilo wanted DT to be a headliner and legend (paging matt lauer!) he laughed and said "cough it up." They did, and he manned the decks after Carl Cox, proceeded to tear Twilzlos a new ass.

So never lasted slightly less than forever.

ichi :rainbow:

if that was the case id start my own promotions team for vicious...........but vicious said hed never take another residency he likes to travel aroud.......but who knows exit is prob the only place to make it worth his wile