Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mugwump a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SURE BY NOW YOU ALL KNOW ME FROM MUGWUMP'S DRAMA (THE EX). 1.fIRST OF ALL HE IS A HUGE HYPOCRITE BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY SLEP WITH HIS BEST FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND, 2.HE CHEATED ON ME WITH SOMEONE WHILE i WAS THERE IN THE ROOM IN FRONT OF ALL MY FRIENDS INCLUDING THE BEST FRIEND HE TALKS ABOUT SO MUCH WHO HE CLAIMS STABBED HIM IN THE BACK.WELL MAYBE HE KNEW WHAT MUGZ HAD DONE BEFORE AND JUSTED THOUGHT HE NEED SOME OF HIS OWN MEDICINE! BUT FOR THE RECORD AS FAR AS I WAS AWARE, HIS FRIEND KNEW NOTHING. ANOTHER POINT THAT ALL OF YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THAT THIS FRIEND I SUPPOSEDLY HAD THIS AFFAIR WITH MET MUGZ TWICE IN HIS LIFE AND WE DIDN'T START SEEING EACH OTHER UNTIL MUGZ AND I BROKE UP. ALSO THE POOR LITTLE VICTIM MUGS THAT HE CLAIMS TO BE IS ALL BULLSHIT. IT TAKE S TWO TO TANGO. I'M SURE HE NEGLECTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW CONTROLLING AND VERBALLY ABUSIVE HE CAN BE, OH AND THE TEMPER (THROWING A BOOKCASE AT A CERTAIN SOMEONE, THROWING A 4 X4 FOOT FAN AT A CERTAIN SOMEONE) YEAH HE'S ALL REALLY INNOCENT!!! pOOR MUGZ!!! BOOHOO!!! I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT MUGZ'S PRIVATE BUSINESS BUT I THINK I DON'T NEED TO PLAY HIS GAMES ANYMORE.

I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO STOOP TO HIS LEVEL WITH ALL THIS SHIT BUT MAYBE HE JUSTED NEEDS TO SEE ALL THIS IN WRITING FOR A BROADER PERSPECTIVE...

damn he's a better person then I even thought he was. How do you know that bookcase didn't just fall over? or the fan could've accidentally slipped out of his hands, I'm sure he didn't throw anything, BUT if for some reason he did, I'm sure it was for a good reason

So here we go..

Last words on an open forum huh hun?

A) I never threw ANYTHING at you!

(Yes..on two ocassions I threw a fit and threw stuff around..but NEVER at you!)

Don't make shit up!

B)I never cheeted on you..

If a kiss from someone that was rolling at a club is cheeting then I'm sure many can symapthize.

(I never slept behind your back..never went further than that kiss but if you want to feel like that justifies what you did then you have a more warped sense of perspective than I thought)

C) CONTROLLING? VERBALLY ABUSIVE!?

WTF!!

Did I ever hold a gun to your head?

Did I ever FORCE you to do anything?

NO..

I gave you more than I'd ever given ANYONE...

and in return what do I get?

I let you stay with me after our break up!

Sleep in the bed when I slept on the futon..

I WAS EVEN GOING TO THROW YOU A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR FUCK SAKE!

and all through this time you deside to fuck around with someone that not only is a slimey fuck and a lliar

but you also put my close friends in a terrible position!!

(My own medecine..how would you feel if I ran out and Fucked your Friend's friends!)

Does it matter that I only HUNG OUT with him twice..

My friend is ALWAYS with him...

(It was inevitavble that they tell each other what's going on..and oh the stories I hear about this guy!)

DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT HIM FINDING OUT?

WELL HE DID..and it almost caused our friendship!!

D) Bringing up shit in College is stupid as shit..

I slept with someone a looong time ago that was already waay broken (MONTHS!)up with a friend.

THEY WEREN'T STILL LIVING IN THE SAME APARTMENT..

HE had already slept with MY other friend so it was a totaly different situation..

How dare you bring up my mistakes of the past to justify what you did KATHY!

I loved you more than life itself..

You just shit all over EVERYTHING!!

I KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT BABE..

But I thought after five years together you'd have more taste and at least some sympathy for me when you saw me fall apart during our break up..

I really wanted to remain friends..

But why did you have to play so close to home..?

Even dogs know not to shit where they eat!

Fuck around within YOUR OWN CIRCLE..

You put too many people in the middle of our shit.

(YES regardless of what Vince tells you THEY KNEW!)

Oh..

and I want all my rent $$ when you come and get all your stuff on Saturday!

The one the suffers the most now is Jenny!

hope your happy with yourself..

We could have remained best of friends..

But I don't like people that kick you when your down!

Originally posted by pgiddy

How big was the bookcase that he threw??

It never even took off the ground..

that's a woman for you..

I got upset one night in a drunken fit off rage and threw a candle at a wall..

a puppet on the floor and attempted to swing a bookcase down..

(Never did..and IT WASN'T AT HER!)

she told me to stop and I did..

I ended up passing out and apologizing for days..

Alcohol makes me do stupid shit..

but some people would rather see me as a drunken woman beater

and abuser because I've yelled FUCK SHIT AND PISS

and thrown objects around the room in some of my darkest moments!

Originally posted by kasiapaw01

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SURE BY NOW YOU ALL KNOW ME FROM MUGWUMP'S DRAMA (THE EX). 2.HE CHEATED ON ME WITH SOMEONE WHILE i WAS THERE IN THE ROOM IN FRONT OF ALL MY FRIENDS INCLUDING

I don't think it's cheating if he let you watch and if you were in the room. Was she at least good looking?

I don't really know Mugz except that he's really cool about meeting new people and whatever has happened did upset him...

All I have to say to you...woman to woman (how old are you?)....and also as someone who has been hurt in the worst relationships ever known to man...............is this:

If you found him to be such a hoirrible person you should have made a mature exit out of the relationship so you didn't have to deal with that....

To give reason for what you did to him by bringing up what he has done in the past-----haven't you ever heard "two wrongs don't make a right"---(don't refer to the golden rule--look back at point #1)....also, this would mean you like to play games and that is not very mature either....

Look, I don't know either one of you so I can't be judgemental, but I am sick of women making what men do their excuses to act just as bad......I have been hurt too, but it doesn't give you the right (nor does it make you look any better as a human being) to hurt them back.........

And coming on here with that screaming post really doesn't make you look good.......have some repect for yourself and move on...damn I hope you cared about that other guy or else you've really been selling yourself short

(sorry.....I was going to ignore the post but I couldn't)

I have nothing left to add in this thread..

Kathy,

You can think of me as the worst guy in the world now.

I just wanted you to tell me how you really fealt..

being that you never would in person..

If bringing you to a public forum has done just that then I'm glad you got to tell me what you really fealt about me through those five years..

Belive me when I tell you that I thought of you as nothing but the most beautifull person on this planet until the very end..

I would have given my life for you..

and during these last few days I almost did just that..

Take what you have learned from all of this and grow..

I will never open up to ANYONE like I did with you again!

At least you've taught me thiat much..

We will discuss Jenny later.

There is nothing left to say..

This soap opera's over now..

NOTHING LEFT TO SEE ANYMORE..

move along!

I should probably stay out of this, but I just cant.

Cathy: you're a child. I can almost understand the vindictive childish hurtful things you've done and said because you are so young and have so much to learn about life. Why would you come here and post about this? Once again your treading on mugz's world. Its not as if you care what any of the CP people think. You're only reason to post here is to hurt him. Thats not how you should treat anyone you EVER loved. Mugz has been more than generous with you, and has put up with shit I never would have. If it was me your ass would have been on the streets months ago.

As far as you your new man, give me a break. If you werent doing anything wrong then you wouldnt have had to sneak around and get people to lie for you. If you cant give someone you spent five years of your life with a little honesty there's something seriously wrong with you.

As far as Mugz's behaviour: He is the sweetest, most generous, kindest, selfless person I've met. We all have bad times, but I highly doubt he's capable of violence against someone he loves as much as you. No one is perfect, true. but the picture you are trying to paint is simply inaccurate.

Cathy, I hope you grow up soon. And I hope that at some point you can try and salvage some kind of friendship, learn to forgive and apologize and admit wrongdoing, for Jenny's sake at the very least. (There had to have been some redeeming qualities to keep you with him for 5 years)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I should probably stay out of this, but I just cant.

Cathy: you're a child. I can almost understand the vindictive childish hurtful things you've done and said because you are so young and have so much to learn about life. Why would you come here and post about this? Once again your treading on mugz's world. Its not as if you care what any of the CP people think. You're only reason to post here is to hurt him. Thats not how you should treat anyone you EVER loved. Mugz has been more than generous with you, and has put up with shit I never would have. If it was me your ass would have been on the streets months ago.

As far as you your new man, give me a break. If you werent doing anything wrong then you wouldnt have had to sneak around and get people to lie for you. If you cant give someone you spent five years of your life with a little honesty there's something seriously wrong with you.

As far as Mugz's behaviour: He is the sweetest, most generous, kindest, selfless person I've met. We all have bad times, but I highly doubt he's capable of violence against someone he loves as much as you. No one is perfect, true. but the picture you are trying to paint is simply inaccurate.

Cathy, I hope you grow up soon. And I hope that at some point you can try and salvage some kind of friendship, learn to forgive and apologize and admit wrongdoing, for Jenny's sake at the very least. (There had to have been some redeeming qualities to keep you with him for 5 years)

LM..

Kathy's not in here by chance..

I sent her the link.

It's not her fault she's in here..

I just needed her to open up with me since she dosen't do such a good job of it on the phone or in person..

I'm sure she hates me more than ever now..

but what else could I do?

Keep on drinking myself to oblivion and never hear her side?

But now I regret bringing her here..

I'm afraid she'll use this as another excuse to tell her friends what a controlling abusive cock sucker hypocrite I really am..