Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wat did u think of sf this friday nite wit tsettos?

I thought it was a crazy night. A lot of people were saying that tsesttos was a bad DJ from Jersey and that he played KTU music. But I totally disagree. The music was great, better than usual for a friday night, and the crowd was going nuts. Too many guys though....

it was my first time at sound factory and i kinda have mixed feelings about it. first off the music was really good, i didn't really know what to expect from tsettos but he turned out a pretty sick night. the overall vibe i would say was the weakest thing about the whole night. the crowd was a mixed bag, since this is my first time i don't know if it is always like this. but you can def tell that some people were there for the music and some people were there just being assholes. seeing three fights in one night is not something that i would pay 25 bucks for. and there were a little too many guys there for my taste. and what was the deal with those dancer guys on the stage, seeing their cocks is not something that i came there for:confused:

Hey Sal

Tsettos went pretty hard, but he had almost no buildups. The kind of stuff he played SOUNDS hard, but it didn't really lend itself to a whole lotta dancing once you got your fill. Very little variety, it sounded like he was looping a Marcel Woods sample over and over.

I thought Ink was doing well, his mixing was very tight and he pulled out of a few close calls.

Originally posted by slashone

I thought it was a crazy night. A lot of people were saying that tsesttos was a bad DJ from Jersey and that he played KTU music. But I totally disagree. The music was great, better than usual for a friday night, and the crowd was going nuts. Too many guys though....

u make a good point. alot of ppl talk too much sht. they need 2 just STFU n enjoy.

shit was off the hooooook!!! since exit was gay... everyone came to factory and way packed the place.. i couldnt move in there!!!! but it was still fing awesome!!! tsettos was awesome!!

sat at temps!! whoo hoo!!! cant wait for two weeks to see hex hector! thats going to the shizznit!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by twinange1

shit was off the hooooook!!! since exit was gay... everyone came to factory and way packed the place.. i couldnt move in there!!!! but it was still fing awesome!!! tsettos was awesome!!

sat at temps!! whoo hoo!!! cant wait for two weeks to see hex hector! thats going to the shizznit!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Exit was not a Gay party last night.

I thought it was an ok night

Factory got swamped with all of EXIT's people round 1 or 2

Denny was ok, i dunno I realized he played "Hide You" twice and fucked up on both times, i dunno man I wasn't really feelin him, majority of the time I was in the hip hop room chillin in the booth or on the 4th floor. There was a little drama last night of its own but all in all it was an egh kinda night.:blank:

my late reveiw of factory fri. off the hook tsettos was awesome the crowd sucks with 18 year old guys they shouldnt be their half of them looked 13-16 with an older brothers 18 year old id not hard to get im sure then sun. tsettos had the most incredible night ive ever heard absolutely sick cant wait for world this winter