Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl problems, need advice.

tribal

you are all sooooo harsh. Tribal, you said you talked to her and she seems sincere, then if you'd like to, let it go. And if you can't get past it and you do have to break up with her, please be civil and mature about it and don't take it as an excuse to hurt her back. Much as it's tempting it never leaves you the bigger person and that's what's going to matter when all the emotion fades.

thanx for all the help guys, this has been very helpful. about the age, im 20 and shes 18, and yes i guess that seems young, but she is very interesting to talk to, thats what turned me on about her, she isnt shallow and boring like many other girls, plus she has a wicked sense of humor. she called me and asked for me to meet her because she wanted me to tell her something. i got worried because i thought i screwed up or something, but she started crying and told me what happened. thats the thing, if she wasnt sincere or serious about her mistake, she would have never told me. i know that if i did something like that, i would never tell her, but im not perfect. anyways, things are ok now, its just hard to deal with this, its like somebody stamping on your heart, and plus i told her that if i saw that guy she fucked, there would be painful problems. she told me she never wants to speak to him again. the shitty part is, i can never fully trust her from this point on. its like she broke the deal, she fucked it up, what can i do? damn that line "its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all" is right on. my buddy told me to not open up to much emotionally to her, since she may cheat again, so i guess thats what ill do, have all the fun, and if shit happens, hey, i wont go down like titanic. thanx for all your help guys