Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@@@@WORLD Meetup!!@@@@

dolik

Who's coming Sunday night??? Let's hear it...

Been looking forward to this party for about a month now (even though I was kinda disappointed that it moved from SF). Macguyver should be awesome, all his tracks are siiiick.

Somebody suggest a good meet-up place, because I don't know any...

Let's try this... let's see if I can remember how the place is from the last time I was there...

Once you go past the cashier and into the club, you'll face the dance floor. Turn right, and go as far as you can until you reach barriers, from which you can look down on a section of tables (they probably won't let you sit there unless you want to buy some really expensive drinks). The VIP lounge (which will probably have hip-hop playing) will on your right (and slightly back). In the middle of that area, there should be a big column full of TV screens.

One of the bars will be behind you (or to the southwest, depending on where you're standing).

(darn I tried drawing an ASCII map but it didn't work)

Does this make sense?

Does anyone know what section I'm talking about?

Is 2 am a good time? If there's a better time, let it be known!

Originally posted by dolik

umm...I'm gonna have to print your post out and walk around with it inside the club to find the meetup spot lol. but I'll try to be there at 2. does anyone have a guestlist for tonight and know what time the club closes??

i heard the club closes at 4am... but im not sure cuz someone said official closing time is 6.... so plan on it being anywhere btwn 4 and 6!! and djbijal<sp?> gave posted his guestlist to use....

Originally posted by linabina

i heard the club closes at 4am... but im not sure cuz someone said official closing time is 6.... so plan on it being anywhere btwn 4 and 6!! and djbijal<sp?> gave posted his guestlist to use....

The club is gonna close about 6 or 7, depending on the crowd......should be a good party, I'll be there~

Originally posted by dolik

umm...I'm gonna have to print your post out and walk around with it inside the club to find the meetup spot lol. but I'll try to be there at 2. does anyone have a guestlist for tonight and know what time the club closes??

How about doing nametags like what was done at the Fubar meetup?

Does anyone know what time doors open?