Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the weirdest place you ever had sex!

jester22

it seems to me people who don't have much sex ask that question.. it doesn't matter where you have sex, it matters how often you do it and do it with someone you love and trust.. lets face it having safe sex with someone you can't really trust isn't all that fun especially if u are a guy, you need the vaginal fluid around your dick to really enjoy and sustain sex.

Altough you may have apoint.

In my opinion the best part of sex

is getting naked!

and foreplay rocks too.

The actual intercourse is alright.

But its just icing on the cake.

Originally posted by robocock

it seems to me people who don't have much sex ask that question.. it doesn't matter where you have sex, it matters how often you do it and do it with someone you love and trust.. lets face it having safe sex with someone you can't really trust isn't all that fun especially if u are a guy, you need the vaginal fluid around your dick to really enjoy and sustain sex.

That would be in the butt bob!

(some chicks think slipping a few fingers in your ass during sex can make a man happy!)

Unfortunately this Mugwump ended up flinging the butt intruder off the bed

in a moment of shock and pain..

>>But to answer your question more acurately here is a list of the more colorful places I've done the DEED!:

*In a parked car in the parking lot of a church

*Behind a dumpster in a movie theatre alley way in Texas

*Inside a drainage pipe under a highway in Texas

*A closet at a party with all my friends outside (at one point someone opened the door to get a coat and slamed the door in utter disgust and shock!)

*A train going to Amsterdam

*a lonely dead end in Amsterdam

*Behind the Pantheon in Rome, Italy

*An airplane (YUP..I'm a proud member of the mile high club!)

*The beach in Tuscany

* The bathroom at a bar..

umm.....

I guess that's it..

(Shouldn't this post be in the SEX room though?)

:rolleyes:

hehe what a fun topic! Getting creative wit sex rules

hmm..

-in the car (so many spots), parking lots, in the wilderness etc etc

- on the beach( all time favorite)

- in the bathroom of the girls grandparents house,(felt kinda bad about that) hah

- everywhere imaginable in the house

Originally posted by twinange1

no it was not w/ a family member... ewww how nasty!! and i totally hear u on the whole being w/ one person bit.

i was dating the kid for 8 months... it just makes it interesting and fun when u start gettin creative!!!:tongue: :tongue:

totally argreed jess

getting creative makes the sex even better

today my bf and I hit up one of the lawn chairs at the pool he life guards at right after closeing. And the great thing about it that the houses cause see right into the pool area. Lets jus hope no one was watching cause we put on a show =)

1. On the shore of a lake where everyone was able to watch us from the other side, but far away enough that they weren't able to see our faces. That was fun!

2. In the bathroom of my little studio in Berlin with 3 people in the next room.

3. Next to a bunch of passed out people a couple of times.

- in the main parking lot at rutgers- it was all full and we were in the back of her station wagon. when people saw the fogged windows on the bouncing car they were all clapping for us

- in a friend's bathroom. she was holding on to the towel rack and ripped it right out of the wall.

- in that same friend's living room - the kicker was when her conservative mother walked in on us in the morning

- xgf's basement - her little brother kept on coming down and the condom kept on ripping. ok so that one didn't work.

damn in a drainage pipe? thats like homeless people sex(jk)

ive done it-on a balcony in the rain

-in a bathroom at family thanksgiving

-in mexico on a balcony with kids walking home from

school

-and oral on a bus coming home from the airport(not

in the buses bathroom, in the actual seats, and i

eye contact with the woman sitting in front of me!!

The weirdest place I ever had sex was in an elevator with one of my ex's in Mexico, we were at some ghettto hotel that didn't have cameras so we hit the emergency stop and went at it for about 30 min, when we came out the mexican elevator people were like WTF ! lol Mike I wont tell if you don't tell HEHE lol

one place sticks out for me... 3rd row from the top @ Showcase Cinemas Route 6 (Seekonk, MA) on the 3rd night Good Will Hunting was open. People were seated surrounding us, in front, behind, and to each side. And it was the first time I had all-out intercourse with the guy I was with for 3 years, 2 months - 4 months into our relationship. I think some people had to go to that movie again to see anything of what was happening on the screen! ;)

ichi :rainbow: