Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas @ Centro Fly

dw

Even though the records skipped a few times, I gotta say that was a party and a half! (There was also a line and a half too, both in the guest list line and the regular line! :))

It was quite a bit crowded though, at least on the dancefloor. I was kinda tired from all my activities earlier in the day, and wanted to save my energy for Sunday, so I just found a seat in the back, settled in, and all was cool, at least where I was.

I met lotsa people - gotta blame furnace for most of that :)

I believe Timo started a little after 1 am, and ended around 4:15 am. Someone else (my guess is one of the residents) took over and finished at around 5:30 am.

Back to the topic of lines, imagine if Paul van Dyk (or Sasha & Digweed) ever played at Centro-Fly - the lines would make a complete circle around the block!

Hey- remember me? From Toronto? I wanted to let u know that by the time I finally went over to Limelight to see my friend at 5:10am, they told me he had just left. Oh well. So, no Dave Clarke & no friend. Way to go! Had a great time w/all of you. -N.

I had a great time! I don't know what everyone else is talking about on that other message board. I saw him spin last winter, and yes, I walked out early. Tim just saw him in London a month ago & walked out early. But Sat. nite, I loved his set. I'm not saying he's the best, but he gained points in my book this weekend.