Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ew* some people just should NOT wear things like this............

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by goldenman

now whats wrong with that picture? if i must say im turned on by the picture...it may not appeal to u but it does for other people:spin2:

ok... i was just voicin my opinion..... and ur entitled to do the same... ;)i personally just find that kinda gross but hey... to each his own....... :puke:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yeah, i cant see no friggin pic either. linabina, u still havent been able to figure out how to post a pic huh? well, dont feel bad. i havent figured out how to post my sig for months now. :rolleyes:

i need someone to tell me what to do, so i can atleast try to post a pic.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i have not a clue...like i said, i cant figure out how to attach my sig.

OK...Here goes...If you want to post a pic in your POST you have to type webaddressofpic WITH NO SPACES

the same goes if you wanna post a pic in your sig, but you have to put webaddressofpic WITH NO SPACES in the sig area under your profile.

KEEP IN MIND...you cannot post a picture that isnt uploaded onto the web already. So you would need to get a pic from someone elses sight (right click on the picture, go to properties and it will say http://webaddressofpic.jpg or something like that) or your own site.

I hope that makes sense. GOOD LUCK!!!