Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory Sunday Morning was JP on or what?

Got there at like 5 and wow the best i ever heard jp spin. Banging out the tracks. Gettign ready for vegas since he was scheduled to do Madonna's afterhours party at Utopiahis version of Like a Prayer that he played 3 times throughout the night was sick. He also had a track that sounded like blow the speakers that track was hot. If any1 had that madonna song please foward it to slyonsclubpromos@aol.com

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Got there at like 5 and wow the best i ever heard jp spin. Banging out the tracks. Gettign ready for vegas since he was scheduled to do Madonna's afterhours party at Utopiahis version of Like a Prayer that he played 3 times throughout the night was sick. He also had a track that sounded like blow the speakers that track was hot. If any1 had that madonna song please foward it to slyonsclubpromos@aol.com

Oh, yeah that song is phat!

I haven't been there in a wile but me and some friends went there after Bridgeview, with Johnny Vicious wich i spoke at the end .

I told Vicious that he did a great job, he was happy to hear that ,too bad that their sound sistem does not help much.

But back to JP, he did a really jub also luckly me and friends were there and had a great time.:cool:

Hey if u get that madonna Likea prayer please send it to me **my aol im sc is nygirli i would so appreciate it**i've had it in my head and i went on audio to see what versions they had and i downloaded juniors version but if anybody gets JP's i would love it thank you!! and he also played Dj Moloko-Indigo(robbie riveras dark dub) which is also sick!:eek::D

OMG,

Djfabioc,

I did the same thing as you on saturday.

Left my house at around 11 PM on saturday and drove to Bridgeview in LI. The music was good but (like mentioned above)

the system isnt that loud, and the open space doesnt help.

Was the age limit at bridgeview 23+ for guys? Because the guy/girl ratio was the best that i've seen in a long time, like 50/50! which dont happen too often.

ANyways after 3, me and few kids drove to Sound Factory and got in around 5 AM.

The place was nicely filled up throughout the night and the music was great. Madona song was awesome, but wtf was with the "sweet dreams are made of these" song. Isnt that song like 4 years old? a shitty one too for that matter.

We left around 10 AM.

A nice 11 hour party night for moi!!!

WoOP!

Rad_

SO your telling me that any song can sound insane if its played on that system with the bassss? Even a shitty one?

I actually like variety in music. But that song is old and is not a right type to get mixed in the first place.

I would have loved if he substituted it with old songs like the whiteny huston mix or luminata-flower duet'99, etc.

Rad_

Originally posted by Rad_Z

SO your telling me that any song can sound insane if its played on that system with the bassss? Even a shitty one?

Did I say any song asswipe! That song might sound shitty to you::.but all i know is that everybody was singing and dancing to it!!

:o

Originally posted by Rad_Z

OMG,

Djfabioc,

I did the same thing as you on saturday.

Left my house at around 11 PM on saturday and drove to Bridgeview in LI. The music was good but (like mentioned above)

the system isnt that loud, and the open space doesnt help.

Was the age limit at bridgeview 23+ for guys? Because the guy/girl ratio was the best that i've seen in a long time, like 50/50! which dont happen too often.

ANyways after 3, me and few kids drove to Sound Factory and got in around 5 AM.

The place was nicely filled up throughout the night and the music was great. Madona song was awesome, but wtf was with the "sweet dreams are made of these" song. Isnt that song like 4 years old? a shitty one too for that matter.

We left around 10 AM.

A nice 11 hour party night for moi!!!

WoOP!

Rad_

That is funny we all left the places about the same times even the time that you guys left the FActory was the same time as we did.

Bridgeview was fun, i spoke with Vicious at the end and was cool.

Wen we were geting near FActory we see this brand new Ferrari aheaad of us so when we stoped at the traffic light we hear girls screaming from a CAb look at the other side it's Ice T so we looked he waived and sped off

Steph what the deal man...nice to see you Sunday mo!!

did you find what you were looking for...