Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Closing Party Review

Once again we end a terrific summer with the closing of temps. Even though I don't think it had the same euphoric vibe as last years closing party it was still second to none. Denny was unstopable behind the decks except for the police. Up until 2:00am all he did was spin fat silly ass beats. Then came the real show from then on. He knows exactly what we want to hear and never disappoints. La La Land.....you go.

The closing after hours was OK except for the big goons (you guys know who I'm talking about) and the two strangers. Thanks to all for the great summer in the condo, hope to see you all real soon.

And thanks Denny for another great summer (I know you read this board).

;) ;) ;) ;)

I just got all choked up! The closing party was definitely the best! Denny was unbelievable! I loved every minute! Thanks to all my friends who made my summer one of the most memorable! Sayno & Queenbitch - I love you two, so happy we bonded! To the Bump Crew, you guys are my favorite group of people EVER!!! The bus ride was awesome!!! Misssf, we survived another one! Love you! Rickey, 2 more weeks till the big day, I wouldn't miss it for the world! Speaking of World, see all you guys there this winter! To all the board people I met, nice meeting you!

Denny you did great, on behalf of the entire crowd at Temps, we thank you & sorry about those cops, if it helps, we all appreciate it!

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE, WHO AM I TO DISAGREE!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

What Denny did on Sunday night was unbelievable!!! The crowd...all I gotta say is FINALLY a reaction Denny deserves!! That place was unreal!!

Bump Crew...Thanks for making my summer so much fun!! I am so grateful to have met every one of you!! So many memories with you guys, but I must say...I DID think that bus was going to flip over on the way to Studio on Sat. Night with everyone dancing around!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!! You were all too good to me... Thanks for the "Best Addition" title Twitty, I have never felt so welcomed...I am just so sad it's over, but this winter... "Afterhours my house!" :D

Queen, Bump, Sin, Lady, Trikki, Fran26 Love you guys, thanks for a wonderful DRAMA-FREE Summer!!

Denny...thank you so much for a wonderful summer!! I hope you know how much you are appreciated by so many people!!

From everyone in The Bump Crew to everyone in the condo crew.

This bumps for you.

And Twitty we have to make plans to get over to youa house and christen it the way we know how, with good music, lots of love, and many mangled messes. Hey twitty how about Mike in the bus, ABSOLUTELY NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT. HA

Kermyz we are still on for this fall and winter for more stuff other than clubs as we need to broaden ourselves. The only problem will be trying to get people to follow in our footsteps.

Belles you out-did yourself with the bus. It was worth every penny. I could have stayed on the bus all night. That ride will surely be the topic of conversation for months to come as it definately set the standard to be repeated. It sure beats getting van head huh?

Thanks again for the lasting memories, love ya guys.

I had a great summer!!! I want to thank my girls, all of them new and old!! I wish some of you were around a little more,(you know who you are)! I had a great time with the bump crew, thanks!! All I have to say is NO EXCUSES I expect to see every one of my friends at World!! I need visitors!! It always makes my night better when my friends are out having fun with me!! See you all SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU DENNY FOR A GREAT SUMMER!!!

PLEASE DID YOU SEE RYAN THE HEAD BOUNCER ON THE STAGE GIVING DENNY SHIT SAYING THAT THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE IS PUTTING ON ANOTHER SONG HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT. THEN DENNY SNUCK IN ABOUT 15 SECS OF STRUT AND RYAN FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT. DENNY LAUGHED, PERSONALLY I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE GONE OLD SCHOOL ON THEM AND PLAYED "ITS THE POLICE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP."

FUCK THE POLICE.

Originally posted by rick1544

READ ABOVE.

THE COPS WERE GIVING SHIT.

Hey Rick

was there a fight?? I'm not trying to start rumors or anything, I just heard that there was a big fight, and some other commotions, and the cops came inside and started arresting people who were in the fight not only because they were fighting but because they found stuff on them, any of this true?? Or was it strictly that they wanted the music stopped and the cops came in because it went beyond 3:30.....

Anthony

Originally posted by Intensity

Hey Rick

was there a fight?? I'm not trying to start rumors or anything, I just heard that there was a big fight, and some other commotions, and the cops came inside and started arresting people who were in the fight not only because they were fighting but because they found stuff on them, any of this true?? Or was it strictly that they wanted the music stopped and the cops came in because it went beyond 3:30.....

Anthony

Some guy got dragged out of Tempts and thrown onto the pavement and got his ass BEAT DOWN by some of the bouncers and cops!

Originally posted by rick1544

Once again we end a terrific summer with the closing of temps. Even though I don't think it had the same euphoric vibe as last years closing party it was still second to none. Denny was unstopable behind the decks except for the police. Up until 2:00am all he did was spin fat silly ass beats. Then came the real show from then on. He knows exactly what we want to hear and never disappoints. La La Land.....you go.

The closing after hours was OK except for the big goons (you guys know who I'm talking about) and the two strangers. Thanks to all for the great summer in the condo, hope to see you all real soon.

And thanks Denny for another great summer (I know you read this board).

;) ;) ;) ;)

I just got a tear in my eye Rickey. I think the closing party was unreal, there isn't anything like the Tempt's crowd it's like a CULT! After hours definitely could've been better had I had anything left in me.... LOL about the goons- Eddie and the Sauce crew btw was there name and the strangers LMAO. The bus rides to Atlantic City will be in my memories forever, I'm so proud of the Bump crew's Ladies they really impressed me. Especially the ROOKIE she blew right past me. Summer wouldn't have been the same w/out all you guys. Hopefully we'll make some more memories over the winter.

Denny as always you KICKED ASS!!!!!!!!You make summer what is.

FRAN AND TWITTY you guys are the best!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the CONDO as much as we did b/c as sad as it is this is the last year for Hamilton Ave.

By the way-

I except to see all of you out for my b-day Sept.28th. By that time we'll all be well rested and ready for a night out.

p.s. Rick-

I'm glad the bus turned out as well as it did too- watching you guys on the way home was worth a million bucks.

"ARE YOU SURE NO ONE SAID COME TO 7-11????? LOL

Originally posted by misssf

I just got a tear in my eye Rickey. I think the closing party was unreal, there isn't anything like the Tempt's crowd it's like a CULT! After hours definitely could've been better had I had anything left in me.... LOL about the goons- Eddie and the Sauce crew btw was there name and the strangers LMAO. The bus rides to Atlantic City will be in my memories forever, I'm so proud of the Bump crew's Ladies they really impressed me. Especially the ROOKIE she blew right past me. Summer wouldn't have been the same w/out all you guys. Hopefully we'll make some more memories over the winter.

Denny as always you KICKED ASS!!!!!!!!You make summer what is.

FRAN AND TWITTY you guys are the best!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the CONDO as much as we did b/c as sad as it is this is the last year for Hamilton Ave.

Love how I get absolute no mention. Typical.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Shit ain't right. You see that you are just an overthought. I on the otherhand leave ever-lasting impressions on everyone I grace my presence with. Sorry Ker, I just have it like that.

"Hey Officer Falcon, how are you?"said Smack. "Go wipe your nose," he replied.

Ha. Those Smack Asses are the best.

Originally posted by Kermzy

You know the best always gets saved for last.

Kerm- :goofy: so glad you finally enjoyed the closing party this year.:heart: :heart: :heart:

and A+ on the awards- The Grammy's can't hold a candle.

Originally posted by misssf

You know the best always gets saved for last.

Kerm- :goofy: so glad you finally enjoyed the closing party this year.:heart: :heart: :heart:

and A+ on the awards- The Grammy's can't hold a candle.

Nice try there Belles but too little too late.

Tell her Ker....

Hello to all my friends in the Bump Crew, Condo Crew, Twitty, and Fran.... This is Teddy Ruxpin the man with the stories... I must say that this summer was definitely one to remember, one that cannot be beaten... I'm proud that I made my "Comeback" and couldn't have done it without all of you... Including the "Rookie", she did a hell of a job...;) Wait I think I'm seeing Angels, oh sorry that's just Jay making sure the ceiling won't fall on us... Anyway back to what I was saying, each weekend was better than the next and boy that bus ride was one for the books"ABSOLUTELY"... Belles you did a wonderful job with that bus, you came through once again.... I'll be their for your B-Day, and so will the Rookie... Kermzy, I love that dance of yours and Rick, did Jen say something? Somebody's gettin Marreeed!!!!:)

On a serious note, I'm happy that I met everyone and became friends with you guys. You all are the nicest people and I want to thank you for your hospatality at the Condo for afterhours... I enjoyed every weekend and am looking forward to continuing the party all winter long... Everyone keep in touch and stay safe....

"I'M A RETARD".... was the quote of the summer...