Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You For Another Great Summer!

Originally posted by tempkid

Thanks for another great summer!!!

Some people just don't understand what you got at Tempts

I'm taking this whole month off from the city to be faithfull to my liver but first weekend in october I'll be at World for my birthday weekend.

What the fuck was up with Ryan at the end of the night? He's just a bouncer,nothing but mean looks out of his face even the bouncer angry black was smiling for a sec or two.

Angry black you are a dumb fuck that will be bouncing your whole life. No need to be such a hard ass at the end of the night. We were all walking out the door. I don't know how good you math is but when 1000 people walk out a ten foot door it's takes awhile. Sorry we weren't quick enough for you. Fuckin Asshole

Carbone I bet you wouldn't say that to his face!!!:laugh:

He's crazy,actually the only THING in this whole world I'm afraid of after last summer.

Carbone what ever happen to you sunday?

He should bounce at the tunnel on hip hop night or run with mob deep if he wants to be a hard ass.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

He should bounce at the tunnel on hip hop night or run with mob deep if he wants to be a hard ass.

Actually there is another angry black at the tunnel well at least I could remember there being one in 97. He was taller with dreads

Tunnel angry black choked me because I laughed at his face and Tempts angry black choked me because he's just like that,I didn't take it personal.

Actually there is another angry black at the tunnel well at least I could remember there being one in 97. He was taller with dreads

Tunnel angry black choked me because I laughed at his face and Tempts angry black choked me because he's just like that,I didn't take it personal.

Maybe you shouldn't laugh in any of the bouncer's faces anymore, could be dangerous to your health! And what would we do w/o Tempkid?

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

That closing was the best one i have been to. Denny you were off the hook!!!.....Emmitt You were a puddle....looked like you were having a very good birthday!!LOL.....Cigs,CMB,Spygirl,tempkid nice hanging with you this weekend,we have to do it agian...SOON!!!!!

Very soon.....

About that bouncer Ryan, Les and I were waiting to go to the bathroom and we saw him and another bouncer literrally toss two girls out, screaming "Dont bring that shit in here and disrespect our club!!!!!" Then we saw his face was all mangled and he screamed, "I hate this fuckin job! I hate this place!!" It was really funny.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About Tempts this weekend, Saturday was WONDERFUL!!!! Terrific set, lots of energy and lots of room to move....Unfortunately, I decided to put the SKIRT on Sunday and also left after "I turn to you", the music was good but I just couldn't hack the crowd... If I had stayed, I probably would have punched someone in the face...However, very happy that you dropped "Follow Me", very unhappy that it came on when I was first in line for the bathroom after waiting so long....

Thanks for a great summer Denny, I will remain in a servere state of depression until Saturday, Memorial Day Weekend......

Originally posted by cgm

About Tempts this weekend, Saturday was WONDERFUL!!!! Terrific set, lots of energy and lots of room to move....Unfortunately, I decided to put the SKIRT on Sunday and also left after "I turn to you", the music was good but I just couldn't hack the crowd... If I had stayed, I probably would have punched someone in the face...However, very happy that you dropped "Follow Me", very unhappy that it came on when I was first in line for the bathroom after waiting so long....

Thanks for a great summer Denny, I will remain in a servere state of depression until Saturday, Memorial Day Weekend......

I second that...I had a GREAT time on Saturday, actually one of the best all summer, but Sunday just didn't do it for me. Could be the fact that it was my fourth consecutive night of getting completely mangled!!! I agree that the music was great, but just could not deal with the CROWD!!!!!! I felt like i was about 2 seconds away from death a couple of times...but then again, I guess it was a good way to end the summer...kinda made me realize it is probably time to take a SHORT break...I MEAN!!!!!!!

Anyway, Denny, thanks for a GREAT summer....and WHY ISN'T IT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND YET?????????:mad: :mad: :mad:

Denny,

Thanks for another great summer, I was there faithfully every weekend hanging on the stage, and this SAT. and SUN. was no different. Thanks for the memories, and ripping it up every weekend!!!!!! TEMPTS is like no other no matter what anyone else says!!!!!! LOL! See ya at the world!!!!

:)

thanks for a crazy summer...sorry i couldnt make it to hear you this past weekend...i was in vegas......we wanted to come hear you on Labor day out there but we missed our plane earlier in the afternoon (never get bumped up in your hotel pool an hour before take off!!) and didnt want to miss our next 1am flight to hear you.....though i wanted to miss it again, who the fuck cares right!!:laugh: oh well, see you at World :D

Originally posted by bashingbitch1

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! I took a picture of the back of his head Sunday night. I think I may go home and spit on it!!!

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

I have a dart board, who's up for a game!!!!

What a wonderful summer!! Thank you Denny and all of my friends!! Start the countdown to next summer!! Hope to see everyone this Saturday!! No time off for good behavior because it doesn't apply to any of us!!

Denny, yes another summer has came and gone, you always seem to put great memories in my heart. It's finally nice meeting you after 4-5 years of following you. Rember what I said to you at Junior's B-day, we'll talk soon. I wish you the best of luck at World and with whatever else you have up your sleeve. I had a blast hanging with you, J , and Pete, your a bunch of great people. Now bring on the cold weather!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Anybody still in recovery state????

SPYGIRL>>>>>> I am!!! :screwy:

thurs- richie santana and andrew mendez

friday- danny tenaglia, viscious and baez

saturday - junior and someone else

sunday - JP and tony draper

you can only imagine how depressed i am right now

:(

Originally posted by sum12nv

SPYGIRL>>>>>> I am!!! :screwy:

thurs- richie santana and andrew mendez

friday- danny tenaglia, viscious and baez

saturday - junior and someone else

sunday - JP and tony draper

you can only imagine how depressed i am right now

:(

Well I am glad you had fun....That's all that matters. I'm sure we won't have to twist your arm anythime soon to go out:D

Denny,

From the heart that was one of the best performances I have seen live in a long, long time. Tempts is your home and it will always be your home. No other place gives you, the DJ, the opportunity to really tune into the crowd and give them what they want. Can you still hear the chant: "One more song, one more song"..."Denny, Denny, Denny"...STOP STOP, If you play one more song they'll arrest you...ha,ha,ha...What the F**K!!!

Much love and respect,

T. Stork

THANK YOU DENNY!!! YOU are the reason why I return to Tempts each and every summer. What you do to that place is truly magical. The only thing that keeps me going all winter is the great memories I have of the summer that you have helped to create. That was one amazing set you played on Sunday night, you closed it out perfectly!! (Well one more song would have been nice) Though walking out those doors was sad, I left with a good taste in my mouth, making me hungry for the summer to come. Remember, you are the heart and soul of Tempts, it would not be what it is without you!!! You are a memory maker, and a soul shaker!!!!!:D :D :D

Denny I have to THANK YOU for another summer in blisssssss! The 2001 closing party was out of f'n control!

One song after another... the VIBE, the ENERGY, the CROWD, the WOMEN cannot be replaced! THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD that can duplicate the energy that you produce at Tempts! With each song, people pumping their fists to the beat, throwin' their hands in the air, people simply losing their minds in the energy of the music. That truly is, what its all about!

DENNY... HINT, HINT! I wish I had a TEMPTS LIVE CLOSING PARTY 2001 2-disc set so I can relive the memories all winter long (while I listen to the shit JP plays at Factory, haha)! I would pay anything to have a 2-disc set of the final 2 hours of the closing party! Does anyone have a SETLIST for the final 2-3 hours Sunday night?

Saturday was off the hook too, "Angel" was incredible! It bought back a lot of memories of summers gone by, it's a Tempts classic!

Remember Mr. Tsettos, NEXT SUMMER you owe us...

"ONE MORE SONG!" "ONE MORE SONG!" "ONE MORE SONG!"

• 1 month later...