Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smoke machine

Originally posted by bashingbitch4

I thought that was strobelight??:confused:

My bad I think he played Smoke machine then strobelight then lala land. Then all that followed by a sick remix of able to love mixed with I want to dance with somebody.

Fuck I wish I had somebody record the set for me from ktu.

Originally posted by tempkid

My bad I think he played Smoke machine then strobelight then lala land. Then all that followed by a sick remix of able to love mixed with I want to dance with somebody.

Fuck I wish I had somebody record the set for me from ktu.

Ya know, I was just gonna ask if anyone did record it?!?!?!?!

Someone had to of!

Great song. I love that song, what a memory on you tempkid. Are you going to world for your birthday tempkid, i am I think we may have the same birthday, my b-day is on oct. 7th so my friends and I will be hitting the world on the 6th. When is yours, that would be really weird if they were the same day.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Great song. I love that song, what a memory on you tempkid. Are you going to world for your birthday tempkid, i am I think we may have the same birthday, my b-day is on oct. 7th so my friends and I will be hitting the world on the 6th. When is yours, that would be really weird if they were the same day.

My birthday is on the 8th.

Going to World on the 6th

I also might go to Abyss I think Palmer is singing "I'll hide you"

It was the song of the summer. I'll start a new post every day to remind everybody it's my birthday. My dad is also buying me a 2001 saab.

Thanks daddy

Thats awesome a day apart. Lucky you a new saab who could ask for anything more, pops must love you. Anyway thats right you keep reminding everyone I will be looking out for the reminders. I think I may be arranging a party bus, so if i see you there you can always hop on !!!!! One libra to another......

;)

I'll start a new post every day to remind everybody it's my birthday. My dad is also buying me a 2001 saab.

Thanks daddy

THANKS!!! I AM CRYING HYSTERICAL RIGHT NOW!! YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! My birthday is coming too!! 20 Day's away...I guess I should have started my countdown about a month ago!! OOPS I forgot!! I will start now!! :tongue:

I'll pick you up in the VIPER that MY dad buys me (since my birthday is first) and we'll hit every cool club and get as BANGED UP as we possibly can EVERY NIGHT From the Sunday before our birthday until the Sunday AFTER!! OK?? :worry:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

THANKS!!! I AM CRYING HYSTERICAL RIGHT NOW!! YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! My birthday is coming too!! 20 Day's away...I guess I should have started my countdown about a month ago!! OOPS I forgot!! I will start now!! :tongue:

I'll pick you up in the VIPER that MY dad buys me (since my birthday is first) and we'll hit every cool club and get as BANGED UP as we possibly can EVERY NIGHT From the Sunday before our birthday until the Sunday AFTER!! OK?? :worry:

My b-day past. Just got a new BENZO.

Thanks...Easter Bunny!

BOK BOK

:bounce: :bounce:

you guys are really sportin the cars, all I get for my b-day is wheres the $$$ you owe us for the credit car bills exceeding 10 grand that we paid off, oh well I guess I can't complain that much, I just riding in the GALANT that I have to pay for myself, but hey im not hating on you guys thats awesome!!!!! LOL

:)

"I guess a party bus will have to do, maybe pop dukes will sport for that"

probably NOT~~~~

you guys are really sportin the cars, all I get for my b-day is wheres the $$$ you owe us for the credit car bills exceeding 10 grand that we paid off, oh well I guess I can't complain that much, I just riding in the GALANT that I have to pay for myself, but hey im not hating on you guys thats awesome!!!!! LOL

"I guess a party bus will have to do, maybe pop dukes will sport for that"

probably NOT~~~~

It's actually a joke from a post from a certain someone a while back!! A girl posted for about a month NON-STOP how her 21'st birthday was on June 19th (sad that I remember this but it was litterally brainwashed by the person!!). AND that her daddy was buying her a Saab!! WELL, it later came out that she really drove a Geo Tracker!!! Needless to say, it became quite a big joke with some members of the board! NONE of our parents have bought us Cars!!

Please excuse me still recovering....

Now I get it, that is too funny im sorry I missed the GEO tracker story!!!!!! DAMNIT

Thats a fucking pisser......

TEMPKID all I have to say is that Im leaving work but your a fucking pisser too funny, I really thought you were getting a saab.....

How old are you gonna be Ill be 25 an old lady I say!!!!!!

Speaking of GEO's I meet these 2 hot guidos one night and I thought for a second they might be gay cause they were so hot!!!! I then asked them and they got pissed they were like yhea we race our geo storms together, like 2 gay guys!!!! What pissers ironic that you would mention a geo!!!!!!

Maybe I can race that girl with the tracker aginist my yellow

GEO STORM!!!!! FOR PRETEND

Well the b-day coutndown begins for all of you having b-days soon I will start a thread tomm!!!!

LOL

"They jusy strut WTF"...... with their GEO's (HA HA)

My birthday is on the 8th.

Going to World on the 6th

I also might go to Abyss I think Palmer is singing "I'll hide you"

It was the song of the summer. I'll start a new post every day to remind everybody it's my birthday. My dad is also buying me a 2001 saab.

Thanks daddy

LMFAO!!!! Your too cute Tempkid!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please excuse me still recovering....

Now I get it, that is too funny im sorry I missed the GEO tracker story!!!!!! DAMNIT

Thats a fucking pisser......

TEMPKID all I have to say is that Im leaving work but your a fucking pisser too funny, I really thought you were getting a saab.....

How old are you gonna be Ill be 25 an old lady I say!!!!!!

Speaking of GEO's I meet these 2 hot guidos one night and I thought for a second they might be gay cause they were so hot!!!! I then asked them and they got pissed they were like yhea we race our geo storms together, like 2 gay guys!!!! What pissers ironic that you would mention a geo!!!!!!

I'll be 23.

We will add are ages togeather 25+23=48 and do that many shots. Hows that sound

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Ok but only if you let me have turns driving the VIPER your daddy bought you!! When my birthday comes I'll let you drive my new car. BTW do you really think you would be able to get banged up 7 straight days with me and still and live to tell about it?

I am cracking up reading these this morning. Maybe we should start a thread for GEO's and see if we could start a GEO car convention. I think that ill make up a date like November 16th, right after pay day so they can prep up their GEOS in style, and call all GEO owners to the deck...... Paging all geo owners, please step up........

Thats if they aren't afriad to admit that they own one..........

"Sometimes I pretend to know things that I really don't understand, and in the grand scheme of it all what makes the least sense emulates reality"

By the way TEMPKID 48 shots sounds great, see you at the bar at world!!!!!!

:blown:

• 1 year later...