Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World this past Sunday???

xtotaleclipsex

Hi guys I've been gone for nearly a week..moved into Rutgers and having a great time. I just wanted to know if any of you were at World Sept 2?

I didn't like the event much at all but me and my friends tried to make the best of it. If you were there what were you wearing and where were u hanging out?> I had black pants and a red shirt the opens in the front and showed my belly button ring...long brown curly hair..(the white girl with a group of filipinos hehe)

I would have tried to do a meet up if I had a chance to get on the board before Sun but I didn't.

THE JESTER WAS THERE THAT NIGHT. I WAS WITH A BUNCH OF FREINDS ON THE MAIN FLOOR, TOWARDS THE BACK OF THE MAIN FLOOR. WE FELT LIKE WE WERE THE ONLY WHITE PEOPLE THERE. I REALLY LIKE THE PERFORMANCE BY RICH LUZZI, BUT AS FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT I GUESS IT WAS OK. IT LOOKED COOL INSIDE, JUST WASNT AS ENTERTAINING AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN. PLUS IT SEEMED LIKE SOME TYPE OF PRIVATE DEAL WITH ONLY ASIAN PEOPLE INVITED, WHICH WAS FINE...IT DIDN;T BOTHER ME AT ALL REALLY.. I HAD A GOOD TIME WITH THE FRIENDS I WAS WITH AND THATS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS. I HAVE BLOND HAIR AND WAS WEARING A BLACK SHIRT AND BLACK PANTS. DONT KNOW IF U SAW ME OR NOT.....

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Hi guys I've been gone for nearly a week..moved into Rutgers and having a great time. I just wanted to know if any of you were at World Sept 2?

I didn't like the event much at all but me and my friends tried to make the best of it. If you were there what were you wearing and where were u hanging out?> I had black pants and a red shirt the opens in the front and showed my belly button ring...long brown curly hair..(the white girl with a group of filipinos hehe)

I would have tried to do a meet up if I had a chance to get on the board before Sun but I didn't.

ya know, i think i may have seen u, the outfit sounds familiar. most of the time i was on the main floor, sitting on/standing in front of the speakers at the back of the dancefloor. i was wearing grey cargo dress pants, a darker grey shirt, and a black guinea tee underneath that, but my grey shirt was off most of the nite. and i had blue photon lights.