Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough with the WORLD already!!

nyc420

lol, i didnt mean think about going, i meant think about the situation. exit closed so all there peeps are going to go to the world probably. people keep askin if the exit list will work there. plus everyone hated exit and people kept writing about it. i guess well all know how the world is after friday. well im off to smoke so peace!:smoke:

I just think there are too many promoters posting all over about one damn night. And there are like three meet-up posts. C'mon now....there's only one real list and that's the Urban Promotions afterhours guestlist. Who the hell could stand being in that place for more than 4 hours.:yuck:

Originally posted by nyc420

I'm sorry, but every other post is about the World this weekend. Give it a fucking rest. It gets terrible reviews after every weekend and is still all over the place. How many stupid meetup posts are there going to be...morons!:blown:

I've been thinking the same thing. I don't even want to check it out now after all these posts. The Sunday party was hyped to the max and the reviews weren't that great... and now everyone is talkin about Friday... I hope it sucks.:blown:

I just think there are too many promoters posting all over about one damn night. And there are like three meet-up posts. C'mon now....there's only one real list and that's the Urban Promotions afterhours guestlist. Who the hell could stand being in that place for more than 4 hours.:yuck:

Gotta love those subliminal messages - shameless plug!

:)

I'm sorry, but every other post is about the World this weekend. Give it a fucking rest. It gets terrible reviews after every weekend and is still all over the place. How many stupid meetup posts are there going to be...morons!:blown:

Relax son....This is a board about clubland.....just because you do not like the World, doesn't mean that others have to hate it to....

Plus, the World was bringing in big crowds last fall/winter, and this year will probably be even bigger- so there are plenty of peeps who enjoy the place......

Again- just because it ain't your thing there is no need to pop an artery cause others like it...the many meet-up posts are no different than the 1,000 twilo meetups posts that used to take place here

Originally posted by igloo

Plus, the World was bringing in big crowds last fall/winter, and this year will probably be even bigger- so there are plenty of peeps who enjoy the place......

Again- just because it ain't your thing there is no need to pop an artery cause others like it...the many meet-up posts are no different than the 1,000 twilo meetups posts that used to take place here

Igloo, plenty of people who enjoy the place??? Please SON! Here are some reviews about the World:

"World sucked a lot. I hated the venue. Didn't even feel like a club. At least now I know how it's like."

"The venue itself sucked..all those cheasy tv's and playing the matrix. WTF? The way it was set up with the hip hop shoved on the other side sucked. You could barely hear the m music without hearing the other side. The hh dj's sucked too...music stopped here and there...you could barely hear the music and they could barely keep the crowd awake."

Now those are some great reviews, LOL....you Fool! And don't compare the World to Twilo ever again!!!

:finger:

Igloo, plenty of people who enjoy the place??? Please SON! Here are some reviews about the World:

"World sucked a lot. I hated the venue. Didn't even feel like a club. At least now I know how it's like."

"The venue itself sucked..all those cheasy tv's and playing the matrix. WTF? The way it was set up with the hip hop shoved on the other side sucked. You could barely hear the m music without hearing the other side. The hh dj's sucked too...music stopped here and there...you could barely hear the music and they could barely keep the crowd awake."

Now those are some great reviews, LOL....you Fool! And don't compare the World to Twilo ever again!!!

:finger:

Mr. Jerkoff (nyc420)

(1) No one compared World to Twilo. I simply stated that a World meetup post is no different than a Twilo meetup post. Simply peeps getting together at a venue they enjoy. You really showed your stupidy here.

(2) Nice job with the reviews moron. I could pluck negative reviews from any club in NYC retard. The World was doing 2000+ every Saturday, so someone must enjoy the club. Another sign of your idiosy.

You are just another schmuck running around NYC clubland thinking you know more than you really do, pretending to be a "house elitist" because you walked around Twilo for a PVD show with a pacifier in your mouth and your thumb up your ass.

I would like to staple you to the dance floor at World with a "I love Zombie Nation" t-shirt and watch the guidos urinate on your geek ass.

Mr. Jerkoff (nyc420)

(1) No one compared World to Twilo. I simply stated that a World meetup post is no different than a Twilo meetup post. Simply peeps getting together at a venue they enjoy. You really showed your stupidy here.

(2) Nice job with the reviews moron. I could pluck negative reviews from any club in NYC retard. The World was doing 2000+ every Saturday, so someone must enjoy the club. Another sign of your idiosy.

You are just another schmuck running around NYC clubland thinking you know more than you really do, pretending to be a "house elitist" because you walked around Twilo for a PVD show with a pacifier in your mouth and your thumb up your ass.

I would like to staple you to the dance floor at World with a "I love Zombie Nation" t-shirt and watch the guidos urinate on your geek ass.

Oh Man...too funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not a bad comeback, nice and raw. However, I didn't really want to start this much drama. I was just stating that there are way too many posts on this board about a club that blows. Those bad reviews are refering to last weeks party...which may have been crowded, but still sucked.

Just give the World posts a rest...no other board even mentions the stupid place. Hmmm, I wonder why....maybe because it sucks a fat dick. Just like igloos mom.:eek::laugh: :laugh:

Oh Man...too funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not a bad comeback, nice and raw. However, I didn't really want to start this much drama. I was just stating that there are way too many posts on this board about a club that blows. Those bad reviews are refering to last weeks party...which may have been crowded, but still sucked.

Just give the World posts a rest...no other board even mentions the stupid place. Hmmm, I wonder why....maybe because it sucks a fat dick. Just like igloos mom.:eek::laugh: :laugh:

I can't believe you threw a momma joke out...I didn't know peeps still used those.....but alwasy good for a laugh..

nice sparring session....I really don't see a problem with the World posts when you see such beauties as "How many pills can you eat in one night" or "I heard a rumor that Twilo is reopening at Exit".....

I can't believe you threw a momma joke out...I didn't know peeps still used those.....but alwasy good for a laugh..

nice sparring session....I really don't see a problem with the World posts when you see such beauties as "How many pills can you eat in one night" or "I heard a rumor that Twilo is reopening at Exit".....

Yes...it was a good sparring session. I miss the old school drama that used to be all over this board. Gotta bring it back once in a while.

I'm sure I'll be at the World when it finally gets some real djs...hopefully I can meet you then and we can smoke a phat bowl.

Peace bro.:smoke:

Yes...it was a good sparring session. I miss the old school drama that used to be all over this board. Gotta bring it back once in a while.

I'm sure I'll be at the World when it finally gets some real djs...hopefully I can meet you then and we can smoke a phat bowl.

Peace bro.:smoke:

I'm down with that!

And I'm with ya- I miss the old school drama - it gave the board some character- as long as it is in good fun...

Yea Im not fond of World as a venue either. I went there twice. Once when Dennis Rodman made an appearance and it was just horrible. The real reason I went was for the Playboy Bunnies that were accompanying him.

I think the venue is yes on the cheesy side but I also think DJ Scot Project is worth dealing with World for. It is kind of obnoxious how all I see is "World this and World that" but the promoters are excited about the new party. They want it to do well. I can understand this yet there is also a line that needs to be drawn.

I personally hope the party does well. Im in support of Urban Promos though I will not be present this Grand Opening Evening. Good luck to them all. But lets cut down the promos a bit. You dont get people from internet guys. You get them by going out, metting people, showing them you are a name with a face. I think internet tactics are probably the cheesiest form of advertisement as well as the laziest. Get up and spend more time out there. You'll get better results then repeatedly posting the same party and overflowing all message boards.

Thats my 2 cents~

~kAt~

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea Im not fond of World as a venue either. I went there twice. Once when Dennis Rodman made an appearance and it was just horrible. The real reason I went was for the Playboy Bunnies that were accompanying him.

I think the venue is yes on the cheesy side but I also think DJ Scot Project is worth dealing with World for. It is kind of obnoxious how all I see is "World this and World that" but the promoters are excited about the new party. They want it to do well. I can understand this yet there is also a line that needs to be drawn.

I personally hope the party does well. Im in support of Urban Promos though I will not be present this Grand Opening Evening. Good luck to them all. But lets cut down the promos a bit. You dont get people from internet guys. You get them by going out, metting people, showing them you are a name with a face. I think internet tactics are probably the cheesiest form of advertisement as well as the laziest. Get up and spend more time out there. You'll get better results then repeatedly posting the same party and overflowing all message boards.

Thats my 2 cents~

~kAt~

Holy shit where have you been diva?

that's probably the best post i've read on this board in a long time....the reason that i hardly come on, is that every other post is for some promotion that someone is doing. It seems that these days everyone is a promoter, it doesn't take anything special to be one....and the fact that they post the same party over and over, and keep bumping it....come on...

get out there, go to different parties, meet different people...don't sit here and post the same party again...all it does is make the party look deseperate....NOT COOL...