Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough with the WORLD already!!

nyc420

Originally posted by igloo

Holy shit where have you been diva?

Awww hey baby! I've been gracing other boards with my infamous *my fly* and *the art of sucking dick* posts~ lol

How ya been? Whats new? Ive been lurking on here for a few weeks now, checkin it out since Ive been hearing good things. I saw this post as my perfect opportunity to take the bell chords and chime in. You'll be seein me more....I promise. Its good to be back here again~

~misskittie~

*the one and only*

Originally posted by misskittie

Awww hey baby! I've been gracing other boards with my infamous *my fly* and *the art of sucking dick* posts~ lol

How ya been? Whats new? Ive been lurking on here for a few weeks now, checkin it out since Ive been hearing good things. I saw this post as my perfect opportunity to take the bell chords and chime in. You'll be seein me more....I promise. Its good to be back here again~

~misskittie~

*the one and only*

Good to have the Diva herself grace the board once again

Mr. Jerkoff (nyc420)

You are just another schmuck running around NYC clubland thinking you know more than you really do, pretending to be a "house elitist" because you walked around Twilo for a PVD show with a pacifier in your mouth and your thumb up your ass.

I would like to staple you to the dance floor at World with a "I love Zombie Nation" t-shirt and watch the guidos urinate on your geek ass.

LOL....so tru...:laugh:

(2) Nice job with the reviews moron. I could pluck negative reviews from any club in NYC retard. The World was doing 2000+ every Saturday, so someone must enjoy the club. Another sign of your idiosy.

Whats your point?Exit does 5000+ every friday but that place still blows. You have a bunch of juice headz running around knocking over people. Little kids running around like its a play ground and Draper spinning the best of cheese all night long....

Igloo, face facts..The World Sucks....That place was meant to be a resturant not a club. The setup was horrible, how can u not have a room devoted to hiphop(not that I like it or anything). Using one side of a club to play hip-hop, what a joke! The crowd was full of reject exit headz......blehhhhh.What a low class place.....

Get your head out your ass and go to a real club.....

Originally posted by avalondon3

Whats your point?Exit does 5000+ every friday but that place still blows. You have a bunch of juice headz running around knocking over people. Little kids running around like its a play ground and Draper spinning the best of cheese all night long....

Igloo, face facts..The World Sucks....That place was meant to be a resturant not a club. The setup was horrible, how can u not have a room devoted to hiphop(not that I like it or anything). Using one side of a club to play hip-hop, what a joke! The crowd was full of reject exit headz......blehhhhh.What a low class place.....

Get your head out your ass and go to a real club.....

You should stop and listen to yourself- you sound like a retard.

It may suck TO YOU, but not TO OTHERS. The OTHERS being the 2000+ who frequent the World. The OTHERS being the 5000 who go to Exit.

I am not debating whether the World, Exit, or Joe Blows Pub sucks or not. It is simply different stokes for different folks. (That means what some peeps love, some peeps hate for the intelligence challenged like yourself).

I don't like Exit or World either, but I know plenty of people who do. So again, what may suck for YOU does not suck for OTHERS.

BTW- did you ever think the OTHERS who frequent World and EXit on Saturdays (7000+ combined) may think you are a low-class freak who is a reject from society?

Groo up son...there is plenty of venue's and styles in NYC to keep peeps happy.....if you have a venue you enjoy- good for you. Enjoy it and stop wasting time saying other joints suck (especially when they are packed out).

I was having a boring day, so thanks for your response. I enjoy working with the mentally challenged. And as a prize for the honor of receiving my response, I am sending you a comp to the World this weekend where you will receive your very own "Castles in the Sky" CD and a signed Razor n' Guido "Do it Again" poster.