Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Pain No Gain

millele

ack, i am SO HURTING from this past weekend, but it was SO WORTH every single painful moment. i'm sick as a dog but i vow to be well by friday. :) SO MANY AMAZING MOMENTS from this past weekend. i can't even begin to start!!!! ravermania, malanee, a1wave, as always, so wonderful to bounce w/ y'all. scratch - so great to finally meet ya! kuro - you're hilarious. :):) you had this BUG-EYED look on your face all sunday night. shady, missed ya!!!!!! as far as trainwrecking, well, at least it was late in the night. or something. :)

oh my god, how am i going to survive today?!?!?!

I'm sick, too. Actually I woke up feeling sick on Sunday morning (probably from Buzz on Friday) but I went up to New York anyway. And it was worth the pain I'm in now. It was good to see you Millie. I would have said more to you but I wasn't able to at the time. I didn't realize that so many of you were up, though I'm pretty sure I recognized Raver Mania.

I wish I could have waited till Thursday to go back to work, but I had shit that needed to be taken care of on Tuesday. I felt completely detached from reality and other people on Tuesday, aside from feeling like I had Super Flu.