Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MUGZ goes Glam! (Working the Velvet ropes for VIP this Saturday!)

Well if you can't beat em' join em right?

LOL*

Actually as much as I bitch about the "Glam" scene in this city lets face it..

Those that DIG THE MUSIC will do so ..

SO WHO CARES WHERE IT'S AT AND WHAT THE RULES ARE!

If you want to support friends and Talent at a Party that may not be your bag

would it kill you to wear NICE shoes in order to be with them for a night?

And if that's the prize you have to pay to be with a fun crowd then so be it!

Ok..ok..

so now your saying "MUGZ? What happened to the renegade anti Velvet rope crap your always spewing about?"

Well..

truth is kiddies..it's unavoidable.

Too many great DJs in those clubs....

Pete Shwing is Def one of them and if he and other peeps that I respect (Like Steve Grooe ,aka; Chrystal method and Aztec aka Andy) are all chillin with a crew that dresses up every now and then..well THEN FUCK IT!

I'll get"G"ed up and help them whenever they might need help!

So if you want to swing by Twirl this Saturday and throw tomatos at me and call me a potty mouthed Hypocrite this just may be your chance!

I'll be behind the rope at VIP's Vip room..

PM me to get on the MUGZ list!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

*ps: You can still find me sweating like a filthy pig in UFOs wearing Addidas on Mondays @ Guernica and Filter14 during Confusion parties..

That's NEVER going away..

That side of me WILL NEVER DIE!

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

ROFL..

Bwaahahahahahah

arf arf arf..

gasp!

LOLOLOLOLO*

Hey Mugz!

Satan just called..

he told me to tell you that ice skating season just kicked in down there...

Will you be wearing leather pants too?!

Arf..lol*!

Oh jesus my stomach hurts..

ahem...

ROFL!

arrrooooooooooooo:laugh:

Cute Jenny!

But it's not such a bad thing you know..

Pete called me himself and asked me to help so I said yes!

and beside..I'm all good with Donny now.

It's all water under the bridge..

History!

Why even Dave from this board is chillin with the VIP gang!

Lets face it Jenny,..

THIS CITY NEEDS MORE UNITY AND WE SHOULD ALL COME TOGETHER REGARDLESS..

open your heart doggie of mine!

Hey man it's cool it's imple to explain actually

YaSoldOut!YaSoldOut! :D

It's cool though everyone does eventually.

Stay around anywhere long enough and it's

just a matteer of time. Ya be on the in side

in spite of yourself.

"Somehow I got so dep under I was actually on top... Go figure."

- Darius Jones

"The shadows in my soul mirror the darkness of my cryptic soul."

--Anonymous

Hey baby....This is Tina... Thanks for this. As much as people want us to continue our fighting i am sorry to say its all over. Unity is the way to go... We took the hot lady off the flyer and focus more on the music now. So we will say we have made some errors ....

Music, Thats what matters! I look forward to meeting you and I know Don is thrilled about it as well. CP is supporting this party as well (just look top right of this page and CP homepage) and look for other collabarations from Clubplanet and VIP in the future..

CP is by far number one and we always knew that..How could you not. But by keeping our relationship friendly we can offer more to you guys in the end.. Besides Dave is really cool and I met Ray also and I have to say the same for him. Good people are hard to come by these days and when the opportunity comes by to work with those types of people you just cant pass it up..

Love Tina..

From Don.

Mugz, glad to have you come down. Just to spite everyone lets have an amazing time. I hope people really dont think too much of this. I think its great and it should be a lesson to a lot of others who might be holding grudges or malice towards some people that may not deserve it. Time to look back and really evaluate situations and circumstance.

We are all very proud of this party. It is far from being a velvet rope party.. Anyone that has been there recently will attest to that. That really isnt what we are about. Hope you do PM Mugz for his guestlist. Thanks for listening guys...Donny

Ahhh yes!

The night is getting more and more interesting and much more anticipated by the minute! And to think, i wasn't going to come into the City this weekend!

MugZ, I truely look forward to finally having the opportunity to meet you. Ill be sure to make my presence known when crossing the infamous Twirl Ropes. Let the dabauchery begin~

~misskittie~kAt~

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

Hey baby....This is Tina... Thanks for this. As much as people want us to continue our fighting i am sorry to say its all over. Unity is the way to go... We took the hot lady off the flyer and focus more on the music now. So we will say we have made some errors ....

Music, Thats what matters! I look forward to meeting you and I know Don is thrilled about it as well. CP is supporting this party as well (just look top right of this page and CP homepage) and look for other collabarations from Clubplanet and VIP in the future..

CP is by far number one and we always knew that..How could you not. But by keeping our relationship friendly we can offer more to you guys in the end.. Besides Dave is really cool and I met Ray also and I have to say the same for him. Good people are hard to come by these days and when the opportunity comes by to work with those types of people you just cant pass it up..

Love Tina..

From Don.

Mugz, glad to have you come down. Just to spite everyone lets have an amazing time. I hope people really dont think too much of this. I think its great and it should be a lesson to a lot of others who might be holding grudges or malice towards some people that may not deserve it. Time to look back and really evaluate situations and circumstance.

We are all very proud of this party. It is far from being a velvet rope party.. Anyone that has been there recently will attest to that. That really isnt what we are about. Hope you do PM Mugz for his guestlist. Thanks for listening guys...Donny

HEY!

Nice to be of any service I can be for your party guys..

REALLY!

(regardless what my dog might say)

I just hung out with Pete S. at his recording studio before hitting Centro and he filled me in on the details..

Believe it or not this isn't the first time I dress up and work a door.

LOL*

I just like to be the rebel sometimes!

Y'know..

but I took things too far with you guys.

You that are trying to throw a Party in this city that gets more and more impossible to throw a night together with good music..

I just ask for one favor!

That you guys let me back in to your sight so that I can make my peace with some of the members that are still angry at this mugwump!

I'll behave..

(crosses fingers behind back..)

No..just kidding..

But I would like to prepare the festivities with a huge hug to all your crew..

and to ask them for forgivness!

peace~

M

U

G

z:cool:

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

would love to have ya...

I just tried to log on and I'm still blocked!

I'm too tired to try again..

but I hope later tomorrow (or TODAY) I get to hop back in as the NEW IMPROVED reformed MUGZ!

I expect attacks..

but trust me..

I'll do everything in my power to not cause Havock!

Just a quick hello..I missed you..sorry I was such a dick in the past kinda thread!

Is that cool?

thanks~

Maudy

Mugz,

Will there be any hip-hop @ Twirl? I'm asking for a few of my friends that I might take next weekend, Sept. 15 (I'll have a classic rant about hip-hop spots next week).

I love me some techno like a mo fo', but not all my friends are into that, and I need to find a spot that gives the best of both worlds -to make everyone happy :D But that's for another day!

About this weekend, if I can find a dance partner, I'll make my Twirl debut..if not, I'm in one of those moods to go solo - so look out for "da black guy"

Peace!!

Originally posted by spragga25

Mugz,

Will there be any hip-hop @ Twirl? I'm asking for a few of my friends that I might take next weekend, Sept. 15 (I'll have a classic rant about hip-hop spots next week).

I love me some techno like a mo fo', but not all my friends are into that, and I need to find a spot that gives the best of both worlds -to make everyone happy :D But that's for another day!

About this weekend, if I can find a dance partner, I'll make my Twirl debut..if not, I'm in one of those moods to go solo - so look out for "da black guy"

Peace!!

There will be second room of music a small lounge that will have r+b hip hop classic disco , soulful house etc.... more like a house party down there... T

Originally posted by spragga25

Mugz,

Peace!!

Looking forward to meeting you @ Twirl Spragga25 and by the way if you do go solo...there's plenty of beautiful femmes for me to introduce you to. ;):D;)

I pulled out of TWIRL..

I had something come up a couple days ago..

It's actually an animation gig so I can't say no to it!

I hope I don't mess things up for all of you..

I promise that next weekend if you all still want me I'll be available..

Again SORRY!:(

Hope the partie's a sucess and you all have a great time..

DON,

I left a message on Pete's cell..

tell him to give me a call if he can!

(Hope this dosen't inconvinience you all.)

M

U

G

Z

Originally posted by mugwump

I pulled out of TWIRL..

I had something come up a couple days ago..

It's actually an animation gig so I can't say no to it!

I hope I don't mess things up for all of you..

I promise that next weekend if you all still want me I'll be available..

Again SORRY!:(

Hope the partie's a sucess and you all have a great time..

DON,

I left a message on Pete's cell..

tell him to give me a call if he can!

(Hope this dosen't inconvinience you all.)

M

U

G

Z

BITCH! Thats it - no date for you!

~misskittie~