Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post tempts depression....

tempts brought me some of my best summer memories....sad that its over but its only a club....life goes on :cool:

i hear tempts is open all winter too.....so if you guys are itchin' to go, the doors arent closed yet ....im sure its wack though, my friend lives down the shore and went once, said there was like 30 people there :rolleyes:

The weather is going to be nice this weekend. Like in the low 80 s

I say they should open Tempts up untill it goes under 70. Maybe we can get 2 or 3 more weeks.

What makes Tempts what it is,is the fact that the party is only 3-4 months. I'm ready for the city. Taking the next two weekends off but them I'm ready for World,Exit,Chaos,and then the crackhouse of all crackhouse for afterhours SF.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I'm not sure about being depressed, but I will miss all that great energy....I love that vibe. There is no other like it:(

You just hit th NAIL on the HEAD, there is no other place that I've been too that has so much energy as Tempts. That's why it's good to have it only in the summer so we all have something to look forward to during the cold winter days:blank:

Originally posted by sum12nv

tempts brought me some of my best summer memories....sad that its over but its only a club....life goes on :cool:

i hear tempts is open all winter too.....so if you guys are itchin' to go, the doors arent closed yet ....im sure its wack though, my friend lives down the shore and went once, said there was like 30 people there :rolleyes:

Nope Nope...

Last winter Temps opened b/c Bermuda Club closed and XS was not ready yet. However we were doing about 400 peeps. Mostly the Bermuda crowd. Teo kept everyone going. It was a good time!

This winter Xs is opened w/ Teo spinning there. I believe we will do very well. Saturday nights only.:)

Originally posted by anthonyp

You just hit th NAIL on the HEAD, there is no other place that I've been too that has so much energy as Tempts. That's why it's good to have it only in the summer so we all have something to look forward to during the cold winter days:blank:

If it were open all year long, I don't think I would enjoy it as much. It definitely gets me amped for things next to come next summer:tongue: :tongue:

• 1 month later...