Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****time out: imagine this!*****

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

LMFAO!!!!:laugh:

1.Beach House in Virginia Beach (love it there)

2.Open an animal shelter

3.Trip to Ibiza!!!!!!

:D

Iam scared of you're avatar lol

Originally posted by jester22

MY 3 THINGS WOULD BE:

1. A NICE BIG HOUSE (DOESNT REALLY MATTER WHERE, I LIKE COLTS NECK, NJ THOUGH)

2. I WOULD BUY FAVORITE CARS...YEAH CARS PLURAL...

(2001 MERCEDES BENZ S-CLASS 55 AMG, A 2001 BMW M3,

2001 FERRARI, AND ANYTHING ELSE I WANT)

3. I WOULD START MY OWN COMPANY AND MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY FOR THE FUTURE...(KIDS, KIDS COLLEGE, ANYTHING MY WIFE WOULD WANT, ANYTHING I WOULD WANT, JUST BE COMFORTABLE ON TOP OF ALL MY MONEY.

wife????

u could have a different whore for everyday:idea:

1) Big yachts, BIG BIG Lazzara and Sunseeker yachts, and put my parents on one, and send them on a long cruise so I can go clubbing with out them getting pissed at me for it. And one for me to throw my floating parties DJ'd by Tenaglia as we cruise the Manhattan skyline...

2) Set up a "this is your bribe now shut the FUCK up" fund for giugliani and all future politicians in NYC so they will leave the clubs alone

3) My own chain of clubs worldwide, which btw are already designed and planned and require only a capital investment (I think my $5.56 cents that I found in the couch today is still a little insufficient).

And after that I'd get around to the cars and the huge mansions and yada yada

:D Check back in a few years... they tell me i'm destined for it :)

1) The biggest nightclub the world could ever think of INCLUDINGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS VERY OWN CLUBPLANET.COM ROOM THAT WOULD HAVE ENOUGH CAPACITY FOR ALL THE USERS OF THESE MESSAGES BOARDS AND ALL U HAVE TO DO IS PRESENT YER FREE MESSAGEBOARD USER CARD TO BE ELITE. AND ALL THE OTHER ROOMS OF CLUB, POSSIBLY 20 ROOMS, WOULD REPRESENT EVERY AGE GROUP, EVERY MUSIC TYPE, AND EVERY PERSON TYPE.

2)I'd give a shitload of money to my parents for TONS OF MISCELLANOUS things including debts i owe them from like back in the day hehe.

3) I'd prolly BUY SALLE MAE so i no longer have to pay them off for 15 years for my student loan haha and fuckin start my own student loan business and not be shady and charge so much damn interest.

4) DINNER for EVERYONE READIN THIS POST at TAVERN ON THE GREEN or BALTAZAR...including RED ROSES for the ladies and and PAID HOTEL EXPENSES for the guys and there ladies for "DEESERT"

5) Prolly build a house as cool and as big as Bill Gates's crib and it will be in california and overlook the Pacific Ocean and have this hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckin window in my bedroom so that when i wake up all i see is the PACIFIC OCEAN.

yea, yea, yea, i know im a dreamer...but we all are.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I have a really kick-ass name for it, but i'm not going to say because I have this delusion that it might actually happen someday and I dont want anyone to steal my idea!

simply call it.......LAVENDER LOUNGE