Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite sex positons.....

nitro449

I know it's kinda boring, but for that someone special there's nothing like the intimacy of the missionary position. Both of our bodies pressed against each other, grinding our hips together. Looking into her eyes and seeing the passion, lust and love coming back. Kissing her neck and her kissing yours as she grabs your ass wanting to pull you deeper inside of her, truly feeling that two have become one.

For a one night stand though, anything goes, and I think my fave is doggie, for the sheer sensation, nothing can be beat. Running a close second is Rodeo style...her on top with her back to you.

hard decision, but rodeo style is pretty highup there. one position i like is being on top with the girls legs together, feels maad good for both people. 69 is great to. i'd have to say that its a tie between anal, and giving head while the girl sits on my face. try that one and tell me what you think. nothing like having a chics juices all over your face!hmm..hmm...good:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by stacychase

women flat on her tummy, butt raised a bit, hitting it from behind, legs close together and the guys legs are on the outside pushing my legs together....:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Try it sometime.........

I love that !!!! I love the variations Of basic positions