Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out the number of posts....

cigs

Originally posted by cmb1975

You must've been in the other "wing" of the house (the bathroom?).....La Bamba was on and Emmitt starting quoting lines....NOT MY RICKI!!!!!!!!!

Richie, not ricki....hahaha......cigs in another wing of the house? what wing, i remember it just being one big room....cigs was a bit intoxicated to remember, does he remember climbing on the table and saying, "I'm the king of the world"

Originally posted by Emmitt

Richie, not ricki....hahaha......cigs in another wing of the house? what wing, i remember it just being one big room....cigs was a bit intoxicated to remember, does he remember climbing on the table and saying, "I'm the king of the world"

Whoa, whoa....easy killer....she said La Bamba, not Titanic.

Yeah, I must've been hanging out in the maid's quarters when the movie was on....were you guys watching that in the screening room or just the huge living room with the home theater???

Thanks for clarifying CMB....I really don't remember! However, I do remember the two girls that were there....nice!

Originally posted by cigs

Whoa, whoa....easy killer....she said La Bamba, not Titanic.

Yeah, I must've been hanging out in the maid's quarters when the movie was on....were you guys watching that in the screening room or just the huge living room with the home theater???

Thanks for clarifying CMB....I really don't remember! However, I do remember the two girls that were there....nice!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

actually, one of the two girls that was there was f***ing bitch...but thats a whole other story....

EMMITT---whoops!!! THats what i meant!!! but i dont remember cigs climbing on the table!!!

0767821637.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

actually, one of the two girls that was there was f***ing bitch...but thats a whole other story....

EMMITT---whoops!!! THats what i meant!!! but i dont remember cigs climbing on the table!!!

Glad I could entertain you!!!!!

I never said those girls were friendly!!!

It's funny how these topics are all on the "drama" board now, but the 2000 other ones from Jersey aren't.

funny pic...hahaha

i was just kidding about the table...since he didn't remember about la bamba on your tv that night, although he was banged up!

• 2 weeks later...