Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From Nyc...

Rina900

Definately check out Buzz. It's 18+ and open until 4 am. They're having a really cool party there on Friday with a couple of good dj's. You can find more info on their website: buzzdc.com. There's a calender of events that lists all the dj's that night and even the decor. Hope you have fun!

THE RED PARTY

What a night we have in store for you! From our ALL-RED décor, featuring hundreds of bountiful butterflies, to the exaggerated theatrics of Miami’s RKM performance artists — tonight will be a feast for the eyes. But let’s not neglect our listening skills! Progressive legends, Anthony Pappa and John Creamer (remixer of Kosheen’s “Hide U”) will both be laying down classic sets of tribal, progressive house. MJ Cole will be back with the bubbling 2-step sounds of the London underground,

ANTHONY PAPPA

JOHN CREAMER (Yoshitoshi/Hooj Choons/Pipeline, NY)

MJ COLE (Talkin Loud Records, UK)

BENNY ILL (Horse Power/Mr. Ben/Alien Jazz Quartet, UK )

MC BLAKEY (Horse Power/Mr. Ben/Alien Jazz Quartet, UK )

SCOTT HENRY

JOHN TAB (Buzz/“No Limitations”/“Solitary Refinement”, DC)

CHUCK BLEU (Yoshitoshi Recordings/Deep Dish, DC)

Then Saturday (opps) night DJ Taucher is at GLOW...

See www.clubglow.com...:) :) :)

Buzz closes anywhere from 6 to 7:30am (depending on the crowd), and is 18+ to get in.

This weekend are Pappa and Creamer at Buzz, and then Steve Lawler at the Edge on Sat. A large group of ppl from NYC are coming down this weekend.

Check out buzzdc.com for upcoming DJs, etc.

I think next Fri is Hybrid, Utah Saints, etc.

Originally posted by Rina900

i'm coming next weekend ....

what time do clubs close anyway out there???

i'm used to leavin the club at 6:00am +

me too me too...SF nites and vinyl am i faithful too when i go back to NYC..dont go to the edge please for any good shiznit ..i went there it was a total waste of $ and my time

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

me too me too...SF nites and vinyl am i faithful too when i go back to NYC..dont go to the edge please for any good shiznit ..i went there it was a total waste of $ and my time

CD

Lawler will be at the Edge Saturday. Lawler. With lots of heads from NYC coming down. That's going to be some good shit. That one bad party at the Edge shouldn't keep you away. Sometimes you just need to check out line-ups in advance and with time figure out which crews throw the best parties and go to theirs.

Originally posted by chynado11

agreed... i guess ur right....i will just think twice before going to a stellar party again.. i think thas who threw it..

:X

CD

Aw, there you go again ;) Stellar's throwing the party this Saturday w/ Steve Lawler.

Here's some word of advice: Stellar's parties w/ progressive lineups are, well, stellar. That's cause progressive is Ty T's thing.

The party you went to was a one-off, music to please the masses type party. So maybe the DJ's weren't the best.

Stellar also started their monthly Stellar Sessions at 9:30 club. End of this month, they're going to have Juan Atkins, Jimmy Van M, and Lee Burridge. I don't care if a bunch of travelling carneys show up (and I hate carneys, cause they smell like cabbage -- anyone wanna play Name That Movie??), that's gonna be off 'da hook.

So, don't count out all Stellar parties, just check the lineup before you go.

:)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Stellar also started their monthly Stellar Sessions at 9:30 club. End of this month, they're going to have Juan Atkins, Jimmy Van M, and Lee Burridge. I don't care if a bunch of travelling carneys show up (and I hate carneys, cause they smell like cabbage -- anyone wanna play Name That Movie??), that's gonna be off 'da hook.

Holy shit. Get the fuck out of here. Where can we find details?

And chynado11, give the Edge another shot on Saturday and party with the board peeps and Twilo refugees. You're bound to have a better time. Lawler!

There will probably be fliers all over the Edge on Sat. Also check the City Paper. They had it in there before anyone else. I think tix are on sale already through Ticketmaster or something. $25, I think. Ty and Odessa are gonna be the residents at Stellar Sessions, and they're gonna bring in the big guns to 9:30 Club.

The first one last month happened on a Thursday night w/ Fatboy Slim. This one is on the last Saturday of this month. Should be phat.

Originally posted by Kuro

And chynado11, give the Edge another shot on Saturday and party with the board peeps and Twilo refugees. You're bound to have a better time. Lawler!

so u all are gonna be at buzzzzzz huh?? ill give u all a try but come on i have LOTS of energy and i party like a rockstar...who else can hannng?? waaaaa-------->:flame:

CD