Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Rutgers Roll Call

Ok so now that everyone has moved in and is all settled in here we go.... Give me what's up if you go to Rutgers, New Brunswick. I'm a senior living in Easton Ave apartments. Who is interested in a meetup? any ideas? First we have to see how many people we have, then we'll go from there. See ya around campus

i dont go to rutgers, but alot of my friends do. i dj one of my boy's frat parties whenever i can. if ur havin any parties, or know someone havin a house party, and want a dj, let me know. i'll spin hip hop, reggae, house, and trance. i dont always charge everyone, but hey, if someone wants to pay me, i'll take it. but im just starting out, and just want the experience and exposure. so let me know.

Rutgers baby. I moved in Friday and damn I am loving it. It's Thursday night and I have no classes tomorrow...party! We definately have to get a meet up organized, but since I'm a freshman I don't have a clue where.

Anyone else heading out tonight on the board? I'm going over to CA probably in about 2 hours.

Ohv and I'm on Busch...the boring campus...but I'm gonna change that.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm in BAMM dorms.

Anyone in McCormik that got hit by the bus?

Yo I heard about that. It's nuts!!!20 people were hospitalized or something, I have to pickup the Targum today so I can find out what really happened because people tend to add little extras to the story. Like the bus driver was high and drunk and having sex with midgets and accidentally swerved into the building. oopsies, i think not.

Ugh... i was on Busch 2 nights ago visiting my friend at Richardson and realized how much I don't miss that place. get off Busch while you can and while you are still young. I'm going home this weekend, so no major clubbing for me. Was thinking about Vinyl or World tonight but i'mgona stick with Twirl saturday night. l8r

Hey, teklord and other Rutgers kiddies. Easton Ave. appts, floor 8, you may know me from the Vinyl stage every damn Friday shaking my ass for about seven hours straight. Yeah, let's all get organized for the super fun activity known as clubbing. peeeeace::

Originally posted by svolochz

Hey, teklord and other Rutgers kiddies. Easton Ave. appts, floor 8, you may know me from the Vinyl stage every damn Friday shaking my ass for about seven hours straight. Yeah, let's all get organized for the super fun activity known as clubbing. peeeeace::

What did someone call my name?? Easton Ave representing!! Where is Meli? We got the Rutgers Clubbing Crew over here. Yo Illusiono, get your ethernet up and contribute girl. Sorry, no Vinyl tonight. But you are correct about shaking your ass for seven hours straight. Girls got stamina. Until next time --Peace