Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY to PHILLY

Rina900

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Rina900

i'm going to philly either this or next weekend.. need ideas for clubs and hot spots. 18+ pleese. thanks

Shampoo is the best club there...The music is a little behind but its a cool club....I'm now sure on the ages but def worth checking out......Warehouse sucks!!! Maui Sucks! EGypt sucks! just stick to shampoo and you'll have a really good time.... here is their site

http://www.shampooonline.com

pretty cool page...

philly has the best wings around make sure you get some.....

awesome bar scence in philly..

Decca is a really good late nite club spot

Guest saleen351

i need something 18+ on fri and/or sat.

read down the page a few guys posted about philly a coupld of days ago , they probaly can help you.....but if you go somewhere else besides shampoo you gonna hate it.

yeah i checked it out. really doesn't help...

how's maui, motion, cobalt ?

since i'm not 21 yet, this really sux but do u think the bouncers will be strict with id?

any city that serves only til 2am is gonna be strict....some of those are decend places to go....you kinda screwed on this one... get a fake id and get your ass to shampoo....the downstairs louge plays sick music....

Guest saleen351

where can i get one out there in Philly? i don't have time to pick one up out here- i'm leaving in a couple hours

shampoo is real tight with id's but I don't know about the rest...

aight sorry guys but i gotta disagree with you...fluid wednedays is the best party philly has to offer

Shampoo is simply aweful, is stuck in their own little world, and is only good during their color parties, when they bring in NY DJs.

just be prepared not to have a better time than you do in NY....go whereever you want hun...