Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you's to the Dunes-Denny, and Teo

Ill first start with my housemates in #4 without all of you this summer wouldn't have been. Blazz your the one who wouldn't take No for an answer all winter so i owe it to you to say thank you once again, i love ya bro your the best friend anyone could have. To everyone else that stayed in #4 this summer and all are friends that came and stayed their thank you and you guys rock. To Drama thank you again you know why i told you sat. night.

To #6 and #7 you guys were great this summer i had a great time with all of you, this summer was unforgettable and you had alot to do with it.

To #2 nice to meet all of you, you are all great people and hope to see you all out again in the near future.

To #5 what can i say you guys were the craziest house down the shore, your all top notch in my book. Becoming good friends with you this summer is tops on my list from week 1 to the end at factory fri. to closing out the summer with all of you on sun. you guys are great and we will be hanging out as soon as im done hibernating (ha).

Last but not least 2 huge thank you's to DENNY and TEO for making this summer the most memorable of my life. The energy the 2 of you pumped out of your clubs this summer was crazy, by far the best time ever. The 2 of you are class acts as people and and as DJ'S. From the minute i met both of you, you guys were as cool and kind as anyone ive ever met so it was a real treat meeting and hanging with both of you. So thank you to both of you. And as for you TEO your the man of the summer i owe you a big thanks for the comps. all summer at xs, the cd's (keep them coming haha) you didnt have to but you did anyway and that is what makes you who you are, and for the mini bike that was awesome of you ill try not to bang myself up to much this winter on it to bad anyway.We will be hanging this winter know doubt about it, (ROAD TRIP SOON ALSO AND IM NOT TAKING NO AS AN ANSWER ) BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY.

SO THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU AND I WILL BE SEEING ALL OF YOU THIS WINTER JUST GIVE ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET MYSELF BACK IN PARTYING MODE AND WE WILL ALL GET WILD AND CRAZY REAL SOON TOGETHER AGAIN.

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT WINTER EVERYBODY

STEVE

A.K.A FLOUNDER

Very sweet Flizz,

What was up with #5 banging on the walls chanting "Tony, Tony, Tony" that had to be the most funniest thing I've ever heard, except when I'm trying to sleep, and of course the music blaring till 7 in the morning, who can't forget that. It's all memories now we will all remember for the rest of our lives. See you next year Dunes, most likely:tongue:

hey tony i dont think the dunes is in my pic. next year if at all id like to get a normal house where it is a little quiter but the banging of tony was the funniest shit ever it was just a big-ups to you know matter if you liked it or not so just appreciate it that they real care about you that much to chant your name all night ah great memories

Originally posted by flizz

To #5 what can i say you guys were the craziest house down the shore, your all top notch in my book. Becoming good friends with you this summer is tops on my list from week 1 to the end at factory fri. to closing out the summer with all of you on sun. you guys are great and we will be hanging out as soon as im done hibernating (ha).

very nice post BUT.... i think the only unit NOT mentiond takes the cake by far for the craziest house down the shore..

#3 :D

Thank you Flizz for your warm hospitality and all the many nights that I crashed on your couch. I am glad that everything worked out and I had some really good times. This year was my last summer, so I am glad that I went out in style....

About the unit next to you - yeah they were great...........I LOVEd waking up to the body slamming of the MEATHEAD MANIA next door...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very nice post FLIZZ!! It was definitely an experience staying in the dunes...some crazy characters in that complex!! I think my favorite pastime at the Dunes was watching everyone walking around like Deer lost in headlights! Least Favorite was the parking situation! :mad:

Was very sad driving out of the driveway that last time on Monday, hopefully we'll be doing again next year!

Originally posted by a-tip

very nice post BUT.... i think the only unit NOT mentiond takes the cake by far for the craziest house down the shore..

#3 :D

All I have to Say. Bumps for unit #3 you crazy F's...... And Thanks for keeping me up all night.

i never really talked to all of you in 3 but the people i did see id say you guys were the most fucked up but alls good ill see you all around this winter ( walking around in the hole you were always in so fuckin funny dear in headlights is so true i just laughed my ass off hilarious. drama ill work on getting you copies of all those cds this coming week.

Originally posted by anthonyp

She told me she wasn't too thrilled about this year. I qoute her " I'm losing my sense of humor." Oh well !!!!!

She could try cleaning those dumps. We finally got a vacuum the weekend before labor day. I felt like I was living in an eposide of COPS all summer. :eek: Don't think we'll be going back there next year.

she is like a slum lord by mid-simmer shit was falling off walls no vacuums she gave everyone broken ones wash machines and dryers didnt really work and she wouldnt fix anything total slum lord antics parking sucks and when we moved in it was like moving into a dump cat and dog piss smell on the roof dog and cat shit old mattresses sitting their all year (GROSS) she just didnt care really flaky

Wow sounds bad!

I wanted to get a condo there for next summer. I guess not.

I would prefer not to live in sleaside because it's dirty and the pigs suck. I had friends who had houses next to Tempts and Xs and the only good thing about that was location.

I had a house in the border of Ortaly and Lavallete right off of 37 across the street from candlelight inn . AS for the house it self it was great. Ac all over the house,oven,microwave,nice back yard with grill and we had the upstairs with a sweet ass deck. The only prob was we had a family underneath and all around us. They were cool for the most part but by the end of our stay they really weren't fans of some of my roomates trying to climb 20 feet on to the deck all fucked up when they got kicked out of the clubs and loose there keys. My one roomate fell down 3-4 times and took parts of the deck with him and cracked open his head a couple of times. So I thought the condo's would be perfect. I guess not. I'm going to try to get a house on sampson ave,I had friends who had houses there and it was clean and no familys on the block so it's all good to get all banged up without having to be consideret to others.

Yo Tony sorry about that vitamin packet I gave you,must got mixed up when I took some hydroxycuts out of the bottle.