Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats You Flavor??

scramble

WHAT NATIONALITY OF (FOR ME WOMEN) THE OPPOSITE SEX TURNS YOU ON THE MOST??

I LOVE ALL WOMEN BUT I MUST SAY LATINA WOMEN REALLY DO IT FOR ME.

LOVE THE DARK SKIN DARK HAIR GREAT BUILDS NOT TO THIN..

JUST CURIOUS WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU??

PHEONIX I KNOW YOUR HIDING...

AND WHATS UP GLOWGIRL, LONG TIME NO SPEAK, I FINALLY REMEBERED MY PASSWORD...LOL

ok first of all this message board is really weird cuz when the topic of smoking comes up everybody says...i dont smoke....in the real world u constanly see ppl smoking....so where the hell are these common people??? now lets get to latin women...theyre all dark period...its just a different face/body structure..

i would have to say that CROATIAN women are the most precious and beautiful....some are tanned others are very fair...u also have a selection of NATURAL BLONDES AND BRUNETTES....with beautiful bodies...even without working out....THATS RIGHT!!! ill let u wonder! european women from CRO are the bomb period! and latin chicks are just fake and easy thats all....they all got dyed hair ....redis brown/brunette , they dress like white girls i mean come one people u should give em some respect cuz they TRY SO HARD, but not that much!!!whewwwwww

Greek, Latina, Italian, Brazilian, Some Middle Easter, And Some Eastern European... Dont really go for the Gung-Ho USA Bud drinkin Marlboro smoking type... not that theres anything wrong with it. just not my steez... Dark and Sultry... with a touch of Panache is my flavor...

i used to be really into white girls (greeks, italians, jewish, russian (not the hairy one), french, british, etc) lets european and then some... liked them for their bodies, and something different from me.. different foods, culture, etc...

but now, i think im going to stick to my kind... too much of a barrier to penatrate... but damn.. its going to be hard to get a asian girl with a larger bust size... or an ass in that matter...

but then again... right now... its like if anyone comes im intested in then things will all fall into place.. sometimes you cant really pick... nationality to me is not really an option... unless if you like mad picky... i mean, i can name a few nationalty i would try to stay away from... but let not get into that...

so right now my choose would be green race... franklins please

Originally posted by colonia

ok first of all this message board is really weird cuz when the topic of smoking comes up everybody says...i dont smoke....in the real world u constanly see ppl smoking....so where the hell are these common people??? now lets get to latin women...theyre all dark period...its just a different face/body structure..

i would have to say that CROATIAN women are the most precious and beautiful....some are tanned others are very fair...u also have a selection of NATURAL BLONDES AND BRUNETTES....with beautiful bodies...even without working out....THATS RIGHT!!! ill let u wonder! european women from CRO are the bomb period! and latin chicks are just fake and easy thats all....they all got dyed hair ....redis brown/brunette , they dress like white girls i mean come one people u should give em some respect cuz they TRY SO HARD, but not that much!!!whewwwwww

Could this be any more ignorant??? Could you make any more incorrect generalizations? For one, latin women "are all dark period?" What world are you living in? Clearly not the same as mine. Because there are plenty who have lighter complexions similar to, say, Italians. There's so much mixed blood down there- people of Spanish and Portugese descent mixing with Native Americans, mixing with other immigrants...

And when you say latinas are "fake" are you referring to the ones in NY? NJ? In their home country? And apparently you're ignoring the fact that a huge percentage of women of any race or nationality dye their hair (woah- how fake is that???)

And btw how does one "dress white?" I didn't realize clothing was race-specific.

In case you're wondering, no I actually do not have a drop of latin blood in me, your post just really rubbed me the wrong way because- well- because you sound like a moron!

Originally posted by colonia

LOL... YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE VERY CLOSED MINDED SHALLOW AND STEREOTYPICAL..

ALL LATIN WOMEN ARE EASY???

THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME FACE???

WHAT ROCK DID YOU GROW FROM UNDER?

OK THERE...

ITS HORRIBLE THAT SOME PEOPLE GO THRU LIFE WITH SUCH DISTORTED VIEWS ON RACE, ETHNICITY AND RELIGION.

CROATAIN...LOL

Originally posted by tastyt

Could this be any more ignorant??? Could you make any more incorrect generalizations? For one, latin women "are all dark period?" What world are you living in? Clearly not the same as mine. Because there are plenty who have lighter complexions similar to, say, Italians. There's so much mixed blood down there- people of Spanish and Portugese descent mixing with Native Americans, mixing with other immigrants...

And when you say latinas are "fake" are you referring to the ones in NY? NJ? In their home country? And apparently you're ignoring the fact that a huge percentage of women of any race or nationality dye their hair (woah- how fake is that???)

And btw how does one "dress white?" I didn't realize clothing was race-specific.

In case you're wondering, no I actually do not have a drop of latin blood in me, your post just really rubbed me the wrong way because- well- because you sound like a moron!

WELL PUT T..

IF DYING YOUR HAIR IS FAKE, THEN SO IS GIRLS GETTING THERE NAILS DONE, TANNING, MAKEUP, (IM SURE CROATIAN WOMEN WERE MAKE UP., OR ARE THEY ALL GENETICALLY PERFECT. THATS A LAUGH.

FOR GUYS, TANNING, STERIODS. ALL FAKE..

EXPLAIN HOW SOME "WHITE" DRESSES CONSIDERING IM 100% SICILIAN I FALL INTO THAT CATAGORY MAYBE I NEED COACHING.. LOL

Originally posted by dgmodel

Dont really go for the Gung-Ho USA Bud drinkin Marlboro smoking type...

that made me laugh!!:laugh: :laugh: ~~i am gonna think of that everytime i crack open a beer!!!!~~

anyway...i still go for the italian boys on the most part!! **sucker for dark hair/skin...with bright green/blue eyes!! YUM!:tongue: