Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander boat party

I went...spent the latter half of the nite near the dude with the wizard hat at the back. I thought the entire set was freakin awesome after the first half hour...and the vibe in the upstairs room was pretty darn excellent. I liked that he played Tenaglia's mix of 'I feel love' and some other deep tribal rythems that I can't remember to name. He actually exceeded my expectations :o), and on top of that Satoshi Tomeii was there as well....my friend ended up talking to him for like 20 minutes and then got an invite to go to Filter to check him spin..totally kewl dude apparently. And finally, to boot - the weather was perfection! What more can I say.

caught him at Open Air a while back :o)....I liked his tracks but because the place is not supposed to be meant for dancing or something like that, he couldn't turn the volume up ... which was disappointing. So I'm really looking forward to checkin him at filter

my first manhattan boat cruise and sander made it ROCK! not to mention i had a great date along for the ride. so great in fact, that while i was dancing my ass off, hair flying in my face and oblivious to everything around me, i grabbed the wrong guy's ass!!! :tongue:

it was also my first time to hear sander, after hearing a lot of hype, and he surpassed all expectations. it was an incredible night!!!!

i don't think that was really satoshi!!!! i was reading reviews on another board and it might have been a case of mistaken identity.

nah...it was definately satoshi....my friend is a big fan. He happened to be standing outside smoking a ciggie...and right next to him, satoshi was like just chilling. So my friend asked, and the guy was like - yea, that's me. The ended up talking about the DJ circuit, Twilo, Tenaglia & Vinyl - and how DT is unhappy about the crowd (not just his crew anymore), how house and trance has fused into something so incredible these days (compare Sasha & Digweed CD's of the past like Expeditions to the GU series - their styles have both independently come a loooong way).....among other things.

Apparently (John?) Creamer was there, too........ I had a great time, though. Kinda looked like a doofus when I fell down whilst dancing, but it was downstairs, so only 10 people saw me make an arse of myself. Felt like a really short night............