Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever been to an orgy?

cool2223423123

I know a lot of you guyz are from New York, (I'm on the west coast) but do they really have those partie out on Long Island like Eyes Wide Shut? Has anyone ever been to an orgy? There used to be some swingers clubs around here, but I think they're are like for old people or somethin. Also some girlfriends of mine went to a party that turned into an orgy once, but I missed it. :worry2:

So tell us your stories.

Things went a little sour because 1 person couldn't equally share.

Its an all or nothing kind of thing.

only these 2 rules and everything goes perfect :)

1. be 100% completley honest with what you want.

2. respect everones limititations.

Some times its the small things like its ok to recieve a bj, but NOT cum in her mouth.

Guest jaxl

If you're looking for an orgy or swingers' clubs, there's places in the city. MY ex & I tried it for a while and we found this really nice spot (can't remember the name). It's BYOB, but the clientele is young and adventurous, there's a dance floor, so you don't feel like you're just there for one thing. Don't recommend it as a lifestyle......it started screwing with my head big time. I figured he would rather see me with another woman than another man and besides I didn't want to be with any other man but him. Then he started thinking I was bi-sexual. Which in the grand scheme of things, I guess he was right in the technical sense, until I didn't want to play anymore.

Originally posted by fatpapi

i've been and hosted a few. the key with the whole nudity thing is to allow men to keep on their boxers and the ladies their panties (if they want).

tends to help with the uncomfortable feeling of being completely naked.

Well, you need to leave "some" mystery! :)