Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID - sick song

sadelb

Alright the beginning of the song starts out with this guys voice. He says "Hello my name is Oliver and talks about a 16 year old girl from nj her goes to the limeling meets some guy, goes to nyu dorm rooms takes ecstacy and f***s all night" Its a sick song but I have no idea what the name of it is and who did it. Thanks.

PeAcE

its labeled "the horrorist - one night in new york city" on audiogalaxy <~~ this track is very usefull if your a dj bcuz it has a lot of words in there that can be mixed in with a track b4 a bass drop.... i dont think its a sick song to listen to in a car... but at a club... totally different story... hope i helped

ONE LOVE, SEXTACY!

..The Horrorist aka Oliver Chestler aka 1 half of Superpower (Midnight Hour/Move Dont Stop)

He is actually a hardcore dj I believe he does all his shows live w/o records

He has produced a lot of tracks but they are all pretty much the same sound

One Night in NYC came out in like 92-93-94 (Somewhere around there) and there are some recent mixes by Pascal FEOS and Chris Leibing (IMO they suck compared to the original)