Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So ....what is the best place for sex????

fierydesire

Guest xfactor834

Airplane for me...

I already said this story a while back, but I'll repeat it for the newbies. It was an international flight home, so it took about 12-13 hours to get back.

Well anyway, ever since the plane boarded, I was eye-ing this beautiful brunette woman, in her mid 20s. She was sitting alone (with no family) and it was a night flight.

So when everyone was sleeping, I kinda walked around the airplane, talking to the stewardesses...and eventually she came up and said hi.

We started talking and I went back to her seat. We talked for a good 45 mins and we kinda started touching each other's hands and arms...slowly knees and legs.

At this point, we'd started baby kissing each other's lips and smiling in each other's eyes.

So, during our kissing, I nibbled on her earlobe and gently whispered, "Do you want to?"

She knew, and nodded while she smiled back. So while everyone was asleep, we walked hand in hand to the bathroom, or lavatory as they call it up there...

She kinda sat up on the counter and I went down on her. And every girl I've ever been with says I have an incredibly long tongue...

So she made fists with my hair and squeezed my ears together with her thighs. I kept lapping away and massaging her pussy with my tongue...nibbling and softly biting her clit.

Then we switched spots and she went to work. And she loved going down sloppily...which I love. So she deep throated and got it all nice and wet, and held it by the base with her fist, and whispered to me that she wanted me inside of her.

I already had my condom, so she sat back on the counter, put her legs over my shoulders...and um...daddy went to work =)

BTW, this was a 747, so the plane was huge (2 stories), and she was in first class, so the bathroom was a first class bathroom, with like plants and cologne in it. I don't think this position could have worked in a normal, smaller, bathroom.

Anyway, after that, she wanted to taste her pussy so she went back down on me...and then turned around so I could fuck her doggy.

It got to the point where we didn't care who was listening...and our skin slapping together was a dead giveaway anyway...not to mention her deep moans.

Of course, being an asshole lover...I massaged the tip of her asshole with a well-lubed finger, and she just looked back at me and smiled (i'll never forget that look...like "please don't stop")

So I took it out of her pussy and slowly worked it in her tight lil' asshole.

It lasted for a good 30-40 mins...and keep in mind it's like 2-3am, so no one is awake.

Anyway, when we got out, I think a few of the stewardesses knew what was going on because they were all smiling...

And the best part was, when we sat down together, the stewardesses brought us 2 glasses of wine and whispered "congratulations" to us.

Best flight I've ever been on.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well i like pretty much anywhere..haha..nonono..but aim lookin foa club area or bar..somwhere exciting like maybe an airplane, skdiving..or something simple......Anyone with stories???/:eek: :eek: Anyone with stories???/:laugh: ;):confused:

Your place or mine??

heh, heh ....;)