Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MUGZ PLANS A LOFT PARTY! (Poll)/ All ages CP meet up idea re-kindled!

My friends and I are organizing a loft party in dumbo sometime soon and we are taking a poll

In order to ensure a great time we would like to know a couple things:

*WOULD YOU GO TO A FREE LOFT PARTY OUT IN BROOKLYN?

*WHAT DAYS ARE BEST FOR YOU?

(Weedays or weekends?)

*WHAT KIND OF SOUNDS WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HEAR?

* ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO DONKEY FUR OR LATEX?

*HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY?

*FOR SECURITY REASONS DID YOU PACK YOUR BAG ON YOUR OWN OR ACCEPT ANY GIFTS FROM STRANGERS?

Thank you...

I'll be keeping you all CP lunatics posted.

(More than likely we are shooting for the end of the month)

:D

Originally posted by mugwump

(Weedays or weekends?)

*FOR SECURITY REASONS DID YOU PACK YOUR BAG ON YOUR OWN OR ACCEPT ANY GIFTS FROM STRANGERS?

*yes

*friday

*i like hardcore and hard house, but im up for something new too

*huh?

*yeah, i still am

*:confused:

Originally posted by nightgroover

Cool, at last I get to met a couple of CP people. I am cool with Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Tuesdays are cool as well. I love the life as a student. :):D:)

Happy happy joy joy

Basically anyday that ends in "Y" works for you:laugh:

Where at in Brooklyn Mugz?

Let me know if you need any DJs for this thing. I usually play hard house, hard nrg/trance, hardcore and ebm under a few different aliases, but I also got a decent collection of breaks and Baltimore ghetto house music. Any nights other than Fridays are good for me, except for Thursday (10/4) when I'm throwing a gabber/hardcore party.

Oh, and my mom packs my bag and I always accept gifts from strangers, especially if they're of the mind-altering nature.

Originally posted by mugwump

My friends and I are organizing a loft party in dumbo sometime soon and we are taking a poll

In order to ensure a great time we would like to know a couple things:

(Weedays or weekends?)

Thank you...

I'll be keeping you all CP lunatics posted.

(More than likely we are shooting for the end of the month)

You forgot to ask what kind of drinks they want. I gotta know what I'll be mixing! :D;)

Mugz - sounds like a good idea.....

let me know if you want any assistance for the party....(DJ-wise, idea-wise, promos, etc.....) i'm sure it'll be a good cause (all out fun, great music, people mingling, DANCING!!!)

you'll probably have more success doing it on a weekend night if its in BK, plus if you want it to run late night, have people be able to go all out, etc......if not, then a Thursday maybe....

umm....I forgot all the questions- I am not allergic to the above, I usually pack my own baggies Oops I mean bags, I think you asked about beat styles- variety is key....I think that kid Charlie Ruhle might be available - let me know & I'll call him to find out....;) .heehehehe

Originally posted by charrails

Mugz - sounds like a good idea.....

let me know if you want any assistance for the party....(DJ-wise, idea-wise, promos, etc.....) i'm sure it'll be a good cause (all out fun, great music, people mingling, DANCING!!!)

you'll probably have more success doing it on a weekend night if its in BK, plus if you want it to run late night, have people be able to go all out, etc......if not, then a Thursday maybe....

umm....I forgot all the questions- I am not allergic to the above, I usually pack my own baggies Oops I mean bags, I think you asked about beat styles- variety is key....I think that kid Charlie Ruhle might be available - let me know & I'll call him to find out....;) .heehehehe

Yea Charlie..

It would be a pleasure if you could hop on behind the decks..

we already have quite a possible line up so it's gonna be a "free for all" as far as music goes..

(Spoony, Zoran, David, and some other fine folks dropping everything from Breakbeats and D&B to Prog trance and tech house..)

Dates are still up in the air..

I'm shooting for end of the month or early Oct.

I'll keep you informed waaay ahead of time!

Thanks for the offer man!

LM..

You Lush!

How do I know you wont be drinking most of the good stuff if your behind the bar!?

Hmjmmm?