Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Club Boards Meetup @ Apples 9/14/01

Yes, we are attempting to do something UNREAL. Bring all message boards together in ONE place for one EVENING of dinner and drinks!

The boards will be Club Planet, VIPGuestList, EzDreamer and NightClubCity. Here's the info to get you in the *know*:

Please only respond if you are coming on Friday, September 14th, 2001. The meetup will start @7pm.

Apples is located at 17 Waverly Place in NY. The cross street is Greene St.

The place is half bar / lounge and half restuarant. Really nice, intimate setting.

Thank u mucho! This is just a dinner and drink meetup for those curious. You can go elsewhere after if you like. I know I will be heading over to Limelight afterwards with mr Mugz in tow.

luv,

~misskittie~kAt~

email me at k.rac@verizon.net with your user name and the board you are on as well as your real name if coming. xoxox

Originally posted by misskittie

Uhhh noones interested in coming huh??

Oh well, youre loss then~ :tongue:

~kAt~

Im gonna be there, but you already knew that!!!

Emmitt...Cigs....This is the one I was talking about....WASSUP?!?!?! Can you actually make it inside of this one?

Originally posted by cmb1975

I knew that would help!!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im driving in with clubkat so if anyone needs a ride from jersey?!?!?!?!?!?!

It DEFINITELY does!!!!

What are you guys doing after that? Are you staying there all night?

Originally posted by cigs

It DEFINITELY does!!!!

What are you guys doing after that? Are you staying there all night?

Well I was gonna go straight home after Apples...but if there are going to be special appearances by the Jersey Board crew, then I might have to stay out!!!

A lot will be going to Jade Terrace, (i told you guys about this place) and then to World for after hours....

Originally posted by silveeohh

It sucks to be the workin' guy but, No different than always.

I'll be all by my lonesome at Boa's, AGAIN!

Fine, go out and have fun without me, AGAIN!

Poor poor Silveeoh!!!!!!

How was Joe's this weekend? Crazy?

Originally posted by cigs

Poor poor Silveeoh!!!!!!

How was Joe's this weekend? Crazy?

That's right, I'm just a poor boy, Nobody love's me (gotta quote Queen, Skippy told me Tenaglia mixed it last week).

T Joe's was crankin'. He cleaned it up really nice. It's definitely good to be back there. Cigs, when are you and Timay coming???

Originally posted by silveeohh

That's right, I'm just a poor boy, Nobody love's me (gotta quote Queen, Skippy told me Tenaglia mixed it last week).

T Joe's was crankin'. He cleaned it up really nice. It's definitely good to be back there. Cigs, when are you and Timay coming???

You know I love you Andy. You happen to be one of the people who mean the world to me and Im glad I have been fortunate enough to befriend you.

Everyone else, this meetup is important to me now. More then many can possibly comprehend. It will be a time to be with friends and those we came so close to loosing today. I woul love for all of you to come down please and celebrate each others lives.

Lets look at this as the *LIFE MEETUP* and thank the heavens above that we have each other, our lives, and the future ahead of us please.

Look forward to seeing you all. Please, if you have not emailed me yet to confirm, send me an email to k.rac@verizon.net.

Thank you. Glad to see you are all safe and sound and in a few days, my arms can hug you all with thanks and love.

Kathy