Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World Fridays

:blown: The Grand Opening of World Fridays,in my opinion, was not all that is was cracked up to be.:( They opened this club on Fridays to get the EXIT crowd due to the closure of EXIT. So, since they knew an EXIT crowd was going to be there why did they not have DJ's that would play an EXIT style of music?:confused: I didn't think that they did at all. The opening DJ and DJ Scott Project played well but i dont think they catered to the type of crowd that they had before them. :( I am awaiting the day that EXIT re-opens and we can all listen to the sounds of Tony Draper and see that crazy Anthony Lamonte on stage.:spin::roll::bounce::jawdrop:

World did not open to cater to the Exit crowd. No club will cater to a crowd that thinks Tony Draper is the best dj in the world. This is the most rediculous post I have ever seen. And by the way, good luck waiting for Exit to reopen, you will be waiting a while "to hear the sounds of Tony Draper" again. Did you not realize how stupid that sounded when you typed it???

I am sure draper is spinning somewhere in the meantime i mean if you want a draper style go find out where he is... i thought i read something about him at OHM but that could be a total lie.

I think the new world party sounds hot and Scott Project is off the hook...

World is not the place to be... I'm saying even as a promoter.... I dun care that place sux balls..... I'm sure the Dj is hot but the venue is wack and all the other dj's pause in the middle of the set which ruins everything.... Sound system sux ass also.... Def not a place to be.... It'LL DO GOOD NOW... jUsT WAIT TILL EXIT OPENS AGAIN... EXIT WILL RUN IT DOWN... HOPE IT BURNS DOWN OR SOMETHING... ALWAYS ENDS TO EARLY AND THEY DUN PAY PROMOTERS SO THIS WEEK THERE'LL PROBABLY WON'T BE AS MUCH PEOPLE. I f ain't for the promoter s that brought the people there to begin with there would n't even be a party. YOu promoters know what i mean ....what happened on fri night....

anyways dun go rather stay home or go somewhere where its worth my money

lol lol lol

some parties my friends... dont need promotion

& some of you promoters aren't even promoters so dont front (comp. whores, schemers, SCHEMERS, & did i say SCHEMERS?)

i.e. : if i were to bring .... Sasha & Digweed to say.... Tunnel (grimiest of the grime) it will be packed off the wall :]