Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dirty old men

randall16

I don't get it. I see guys saying stupid shit to girls all the time, thinking that the girl is actually gonna stop and talk to them. I'll be honest, if I see a good looking girl, I'll take a peek, but I won't stare at her the whole time. And if I do decide to talk to her, I won't say stupid shit to her, just a nice "hello".

I dont understand that at all. I was walking down the street the other day and these guys were making comments to all the girls that were walking by. It is so disrespectful. Not only that but how were these people raised? They obviously have no class and the they are all lumped into the group I like to call degenerates...

Originally posted by chula22

And you are one of the few that think that way. Alot of guys think that by grabbing a girls arm or telling her how fat her ass is they are going to get anything more than a dirty look. Then they wanna get mad at us and call us bitches.

some creep yelled or whistled at you and you stopped? Hopefully NEVER!!!! I see guys do this and feel like asking them, "Yo! Asshole! Does that ever work?":tongue:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

some creep yelled or whistled at you and you stopped? Hopefully NEVER!!!! I see guys do this and feel like asking them, "Yo! Asshole! Does that ever work?":tongue:

It doesnt work. And if it does it only works on females that have no self worth. The ones with super low self esteem.

Originally posted by chula22

It doesnt work. And if it does it only works on females that have no self worth. The ones with super low self esteem.

What about hissing and that god-awful smooching noise??? I feel like scratching those motherfucker's eyes out when I hear that shit... it's fuckin disgusting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Once some idiot asked me if I was wearing a thong because my ass looked mighty tasty.

I turned around and asked him "Is this how you usually approach women and does it ever worked? If so what type of women answer you because I sure wouldn't with a comment like that!"

He just stood there w/ his mouth open with nothing to say.

Its all awful. I just really dont understand, where they get off thinking that kind of stuff is going to help them. The ones that do that are usually the ones with no job, that hang out on the corner in right in front of the 24 hour bodega with the 40 sticking out of that cheap reused paper bag.

Originally posted by tastyt

What about hissing and that god-awful smooching noise??? I feel like scratching those motherfucker's eyes out when I hear that shit... it's fuckin disgusting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tastyt

I HATE that hissing noise.....So fu*king annoying..... LIke that really worksin real life:rolleyes: :rolleyes: