Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck The WORLD!

bigwill

Hope that shit hole closes down...Funny, since i'm a promoter there. Anyways i'm so fed up with that place...small dance floor.

Asshole bouncers. NO PAYOUT FOR PROMOTERS. NOR THE DJ'S...

I HOPE THAT PLACE SHUTDOWN FASTER THAN IT RE OPENED..

I'M ALSO HEARING THAT EXIT IS CLOSED FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS...IS THAT TRUE? TELL ME NOT! ANYWAYS STAY AWAY FROM THE WORLD... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE SOME REAL FUN

You sub promoters really have no idea what happened on Friday. First off, the World isnt responsible for the promoters not getting paid. We had the entire door, and If Uriel hadnt taken off with all the money we would have gotten paid right then and there. And Scot Project did get paid eventually at the end of the night.

For us to only have a door count of 1500 people with 400 promoters, on such an easy night to promote, is pathetic. Maybe if the 300 promoters that didnt pull numbers had worked a little harder, things would have been different. Granted it sucks for the people that did do numbers, but we are all in this together. My list did 70 people on Friday, not to mention the numbers that the rest of my team did. So stop bitching about not getting paid for the 10 or 15 people you brought and didnt get paid for. How hard is it to bring 15 people to a club? Yeah, hard work to call up all your friends and have them come down. 2 years ago, you would be lucky just to get a comp into a club for bringing 10 or 15 people. Think about the the people throwing the party, and all the expenses they incurred. If you want someone to blame for not getting paid, blame Uriel for taking off with the money at the end of the night, blame the other promoters that only put in a list to get a comp.

The partners are all at World right now straightening everything out. I dont know who you work for, but I suggest you get a hold of them and find out whats going on. If you want me to keep you updated you can email me, and I will let you know everything as soon as I find out.

Oh, I think its funny how everyone thinks Exit is opening up in 2 weeks. I guess nobody heard how Marvisi got arrested, and thrown in jail. If you dont beleive me, drive by Exit and look at the sign on the front of the door. The reopening date def. doesnt say 2 weeks. And it def. doesnt say it is closed for renovations. Dont take my word for it, check it out for yourself

Originally posted by caution

Oh, I think its funny how everyone thinks Exit is opening up in 2 weeks. I guess nobody heard how Marvisi got arrested, and thrown in jail. If you dont beleive me, drive by Exit and look at the sign on the front of the door. The reopening date def. doesnt say 2 weeks. And it def. doesnt say it is closed for renovations. Dont take my word for it, check it out for yourself

Does anybody have any more info about this?

Yea i heard it ain't opening for another 3 months due to a drug related situation which really sux for many exit headz that is awaiting for it to re open.... i guess the city will sober up for another 3 months LOLz.... anyways i know 15 people ain't alot but i pulled #s and some didn't...... and it was such a bitch to get in with all the hassle of comps and shit....