Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who saw beetlejuice at the world?

Yo what the fuck was up with that homeless guy who looked like beetlejuice from the howard stern show. i wanted to smack that guy. im sure he was laughing at everyone. a homeless guy walking up to a group of over 30 heads all jiggy bitching about their money, but did he expect to beg off people who were bitching about money? i dont know but that guy was funny. he pretended to box with some guy and pissed him off, im still laughing at that.

i met beetlejuice at a party in my town~~the kids rented him or something!!....he is definitely a character!! there was some rap song on and he had no clue what the words were...but was completely faking it and moving his mouth going all out like he was rapping!! aaaah...what a classy fella!!!:laugh: :laugh:

My boyfriend was in a hot body contest at the Sand Bar in Jersey with Beetlejuice. Everybody in the crowd was cheering for beetlejuice just cause he's such a freak and my boyfriend had no clue who he was till after the contest was over. He thought that he was just some drunk retarded midget trying to win the hot body contest!

I can't belive you live in NYC and you don't know who Beetle Juice is haha. Anyway he is a regular on Howard. He does alot of comedy shit around the tri-state area, He is funny ass hell with some of the shit his crackbaby mind comes up with. :laugh: :laugh: no way that chick is his GF. tha guy doen;t even know his own age or bday!!!