Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uh, was there a meetup last Friday?

shadygroovedc

I think I remembered at 3:30 that there was supposed to be a meetup at 1:30. Oops. See, that's what happens when we use complicated words like 'A-L-C-O-V-E'. My brain ends up purging big words and complicated shit like that as the night progresses. :D

I'm calling the next meetup at someplace simpler. Like near the 'B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M'.

I wasn't at the meet-up cuz I wasn't at Buzz last Friday. I was exhausted so I decided not to drive an hour to DC by myself and then an hour home. I was actually asleep by 2:30! Good to meet ya (again cuz I think I might have met you briefly when DH/DD were there in June) on Saturday though, Shady. Anyone going to Buzz for Christian Smith and Darren Emerson on the 21st? We could try another meet-up.

ohhhh, whoops, i just re-read your post kuro, i was confused, thought you said y'all didn't meet sat night but actually you said you DID meet sat night. errr, i'm cracked out and have a deficit of sleep, ignore my previous post and this one while you're at it. :D