Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Liquid

namxaw

I didn't have to read very far to reply to this one! To be totally honest I still have chills from Waxman's sets at the REAL, and (in my eyes), THEE ONLY Liquid; the first two years at least! I didn't even know they were re-opening and stumbled on the website... That's all I needed to see!!!

I have nightmares of big straight guys on Steroids wearing size Medium shirts with big SILVER chains .... OK.. going to throw-up now!

And I still don't believe it's the real Waxman.. Are you challenging me to come to your booth!??? Only if I can catch a ride home, me being a lush and all!

Hey Waxman.. been a designated driver for any promoters lately??:D :D :D

Everybody, Pauloak and Spock is Drew. The light guy who use to work at Shadow Lounge and he works at Grooveman. He's the one trying to defend Liquid that will never be.

Liquid hired him as the music director for thursday's and Saturday's, and to work the lights. The lights that Drew is installing are shitty baja stlye lights, instead of putting Martin lights like Club Space, Level, and Billboard Live has. The reason why he won't put Martin lights is because he's an idiot and can't learn the modern programing.

As for the Dj's he want to bring in for Thursday's and Saturday's are local and no name Dj's.

Now, now... Drew is probably one of the few reasons I would go to the new "LIQUID"! i didn't even realize he was involved. I've known Drew for almost 9 years and in my opinion, he happens to be one of the best light jocks around! Not to mention he's also a talented dj and producer. Not to mention, he appears to have a bit more class than some by not bashing others right away. What is the topic of this post anyways- Drew and his light ability, or the fact that they made a HUGE mistake with their name selection. We all know that the "new" Liquid will never even come close to those long, beautiful nights. That was even before these big a-list jocks were coming near Miami; just Waxman and few record bags! Waxman was the reason I would use the force to drive to Miami after working in Ft. lauderdale until 2am.

See!!!! The old Liquid makes you wander off!!! Even Fat Black Pussycat was amazing back then! I guess I agree that some things are better left to Rest In Peace.

All I can say is that Drew has what some of us also have... A Job! he gets PAID to do stuff like come on this board and make some noise about what he has going on! And from the looks of it, it is working! When I was a kid I shovelled sand at the beach! Not my ideal job, but a job none the less. I would much rather have been the lifeguard, but beer and McDonald's were conspiring against me!!!

Drew I'll see you there... tell your boss good luck - bad name!

Oh yeah.. and stop using those old lights dude! :D

Vaughan "V-Diddy" Lazar

www.lustpartyonline.com